Cinnamon rolls

M/n POV.

Both of us walked around the empty carnival, deciding on what ride should we go to. But...I can't help but feel a third presence between us. Naahhhh, it's nonsense. Just enjoy the day M/n!

"Ooooh, I wanna ride that, M/n!" Jimin hyung happily said, pointing at the Merry go round, smiling widely. I love it when he smiles, he looks so cute. "C'mon!" Jimin hyung said as he pulled my arm. I chuckled at his excitement and took some tokens I prepared earlier.

Jimin hyung got seated. I put in some tokens and got seated myself. The ride activated and music played. The seats went up and down. Jiminie smiled like a kid and yelling in joy.

             ~~~~~~○●○~~~~~~

We got off the ride, Jimin craving for snacks. "You want something sweet? Deep-fried?" I asked my date. "Sweet..." Jimin replied, latching on my arm. "How about cinnamon rolls?" I asked, glaring at the shorter hyung. The older nodded excitedly in response. "Then follow me..." I said as I went to a small booth.

Jungkook POV.

I heard their conversation and sprinted to the booth before they were there. I took all the cinnamon rolls there and placed them in a bag, unsanitary, I know. I escaped the booth and went to hide myself in the darkness, like a total creep.

Both of them reached the booth happily. "Wait, you said there were cinnamon rolls here, where are them?" Jimin hyung said confused. "Ummm, I'm sure they're here somewhere... I made sure of it!" M/n said as he searched for the food.

"You mean they suddenly dissapeared?" Jimin hyung asked, annoyed. "K-Kinda..." M/n panicked. "Yeah right..." Jimin hyung groaned. "W-Well I'm sure we can have some pretzels." M/n said as he nervously chuckled. "Fine. Are you sure those wouldn't magically  dissappear?" Jimin  hyung said sarcastically.

They walked to the other booth in silence. Unfortunately, they got there before I could. "Here." M/n handed the pretzel to Jimin hyung. "Thanks." Jimin hyung replied, but in a more gloomy tone. "D-Do you want anything else?" M/n asked. "What about drinks?" Jimin hyung suggested. "S-Sure! I'll go and get 'em!" M/n said as he went to get what Jimin hyung requested.

Jimin hyung got seated on a bench and ate his snack. "What's wrong with M/n today? He told me everything was ready..." Jimin hyung mumbled. "I-I'm back!" M/n said, holding two cold colas in his hands. "Everything okay?" M/n asked as he sitted next to Jimin hyung. "Yeah." Jimin hyung said as he took a bottle of cola from M/n.

"Where do you want to go next?" M/n asked. "Hmmmm....I'm not sure....probably the mirror maze." Jimin hyung replied. "Really!? The mirror maze? You could get lost in there!" M/n warned. "I'm sure it's gonna be okay." Jimin hyung assured.

The mirror maze huh?....Perfect.

~to be continued~