Prouder mom

Narrator POV.

Jungkook let one if his hands roam M/n's thighs. He licked his lips, aware of what was going to happen. M/n didn't expect this to happen again. Well at least, not this soon.

M/n felt Jungkook's dick hardening and decided to grind himself on Jungkook, making the idol moan. Jungkook decided to return the favor, he used his other hand stroke M/n's unoccupied member. "Ya know... I never got to feel that tight ass of yours." Jungkook whispered sexily.

"Yeah you didn't..." M/n replied. "But you can feel it now..." M/n continued grinding his ass harder on Jungkook's erection. "You're really tempting me..." The dominant male replied. "Aish...You talk too much!" M/n slowly shouted as he slit Jungkook's dick in his ass earning a loud moan from the brunette.

"Ah, you're so big!" M/n  whimpered making Jungkook undeniably much more turned on. "Please move..." Jungkook pleaded. M/n started to move his ass up and down as Jungkook relaxed his head. The moans filled the room, the sound of skin on skin could make any person cover their ears.

"Faster." Jungkook said. M/n did as commanded moving at a much faster pace than before. You were both near climax, Jungkook couldn't help himself. He released inside of M/n, which soon cummed too. "Man, this will take a lifetime to clean up..." You said. Jungkook smiled with the feeling of satisfaction.

~to be continued~

A/n; Sorry this chapter was short!