Accidental, my foot!

Jungkook POV.

I rushed to the front door of the dorm, struggling to open it. I found out soon, that the door was locked. I took out my keys to open the locked door just to see a Jimin wearing an oversized t-shirt.

"Hey!" Jimin hyung greeted with a smile. Not long after, a shirtless M/n appeared, slinging his arm on Jimin hyung's shoulder. "What's going on....?" I asked in a dark tone. "Me...and M/n....kinda got together...." Jimin hyung replied.

M/n turned around, revealing multiple scrath marks on his muscular back. That's it.

"M/n...can I talk to you...privately." I said as I pulled M/n to our room.

//at your room//

3rd person POV.

Jungkook locked the door, fury written all over his face. He ignored the mess that M/n and Jimin made. "Did you guys had sex!?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah we did, but it was accidental! Jimin hyung was already half naked and we were in the moment..." M/n explained.

"Accidental my foot! I bet you guys did this because you wanted to make me jealous right!?" Jungkook asked, pointing a finger at M/n. "What if I did, huh. It's not like you'd care." M/n said angrily.

"You are my BOYFRIEND! Of course I'd care!" Jungkook yelled, flailing his arms like a crazy person. "You said that I meant nothing to you! You bailed on me for Taeyoungie, don't you remember!?" M/n angrily said the true fact.

"Guys...what's going on...?" Jimin asked at the other side of the door. "None of your fucking business,  whore!" Jungkook yelled as a reply. "Don't you dare call Jiminie hyung a whore!" M/n defended his partner. "Oh, so he matters much more than me now!?" Jungkook asked with a hurt look on his face.

"Yeah..." M/n said as he got out of the room. 'M/n...I need you now more than ever.' Jungkook thought as he began crying again.

               ~~~~~~○●○~~~~~~

"What do you mean?! What we did wasn't mean!" Namjoon said as they entered the car they ordered on uber. "Yeah it was, you guys practically shut him out! Only Jiminie didn't do such a thing!" Taeyoung replied. "It's not like he's a kid, he's a guy and needs to deal with it!" Yoongi said as he took out a neckpillow out of nowhere.

"Yoongi, you are hideous, you're not cute and do not have abs." Taeyoung suddenly said as everyone stared at her. Yoongi's eyes tear up and not long after, he cried. "See, you can't even handle criticism about your looks!" Taeyoung said. "You didn't have to criticise me..." Yoongi replied as he wiped away his tears.

"Fine, we get you poi-" Seokjin's sentence was cut off by a phone call. "It's Jungkook..." Namjoon mumbled as he answered the call. "Hyung...Jimin hyung and M/n are a couple..."

"You serious?"

~to be continued~