Regrets

Narrator POV.

"TAEHYUNG! Did you tell him!?" Taeyoung yelled. "It just accidentally slipped out of my mouth!" Taehyung defended himself. "Well my fist will accidentally slip on your face!" Taeyoung yelled angrily.

"Guys! Guys! Calm down, Taehyung, what do you mean?" Seokjin asked Taehyung. "Let me explain..." Taeyoung said cutting of Taehyung who was about to talk.

~timeskip since you guys know the story already~

"Ooooh...That means Jungkook can't marry you." Seokjin said. "W-What!? I don't want to marry Taeyoung!" Jungkook screamed as his face heated up. "Oh, don't pull that crap! We all know!" Yoongi spoke up, munching his food.

"Technically, you can marry your own cousin, but it'll be disgusting." Namjoon spoke up. "Besides, that's not the only reason you can't marry me, I don't really have feelings for you." Taeyoung said. Jungkook's face started to look gloom. "I wonder what M/n and Jimin are doing?" Seokjin suddenly spoke.

"I bet they're doing something sexual." Yoongi spoke as he pointed his fork at Seokjin, who was sitting across from him. Everyone stared at him because of his weird statement. "What!? They're both hot guys! It'll make sense if they actually have sex!" Yoongi exclaimed.

"I-I need to go..." Jungkook spoke as he sprinted to his car and drove away. "Wait! How are we supposed to go home!?" Taehyung yelled from the diner. "You think he'll actually hear you?" Yoongi said as he finished his meal.

            ~~~~~~~○●○~~~~~~~~

'Taeyoung is my cousin!? And she said that she did not even have feelings for me! I'm so stupid. I've never should've risked losing M/n in the first place!' Jungkook thought as he felt tears come out of his eyes.

~to be continued~

A/n : Hey guys! I was wondering if I should end this story at chapter 20 or 30? Please give me your opinion in the comments section, thank you 😊

Annyeong!