My Kookie.

Narrator POV.

Jungkook slit his hand under your shirt rubbing his hands on your abs (yes, you have abs). Jungkook seemed impressed and amused that you have abs. He moved his hand to your chest (still under M/n's shirt). He started playing with your nipples as he unbuckled your pants. "Ya know next time we have sex, wear something kinky." Jungkook said.

In just a blink of an eye, Jungkook already stripped you. He started to remove his own clothes being aware of you staring. 'Ah! Goddamnit! If we're having sex I might as well enjoy it.' You thought. You started to remove his boxers with your teeth as his erection showed.

You started to lick the tip making little moans come out of Jungkook's mouth. "Cmon M/n, show me no mercy, just like you used to." Jungkook said. "OK, but you asked for it!" You said as you pushed his dick further in your mouth. You sucked vigorously, not showing any mercy. You sucked and sucked until your mouth got tired of sucking.  "Aah! M/n stop, please!"  Jungkook begged. You ignored him and sucked faster. "I-I'm gonna cum!" Jungkook yelled. "Oh not yet you arent!" You said as you took Jungkook's erection out of your mouth.

You flipped him and licked his tight hole. "H-Hey! I was supposed to be on to-" He was interrupted as you entered him without any warning. "H-How can your dick be bigger!" Jungkook moaned. You aimed at his favorite spot and went for it.     "There! Right there! Do it again! Harder!" He said. I moved my waist back and forth hitting his precious spot harder than ever making Jungkook moan as loud as he could. "That's it! I'm cumming!" Jungkook exclaimed. "Me too!" You replied as you held Jungkook's erection. You released your seed into Jungkook as he cummed on your hand. Your hand was covered by his cum. You licked your hand as you said "sweet" and looked directly in Jungkook's eyes. He blushed like never before as looked away and growled.

~to be continued~