No Pressure

Jungkook POV.

We all stepped into the restraunt, trying to find my dad...

"MR. JEON!!!!" Tae-hyung yelled as everyone in the restraunt looked at us. "Why the fuck are you yelling!?" My dad suddenly spoke out of nowhere.  "And why the fuck are you late!?" My dad added. We were just one minute late.

              ~~~~~~○●○~~~~~~

"Stop chewing with your mouth open." My dad said to Taehyung, who later, started to chew with his mouth closed. "Hold your fork properly." My dad said to Namjoon hyung instead. "So...have you found a girl you like?" He asked me.

"N-No....Dad....I'm gay. I already have a boyfriend, M/n." I said, trying to sound confident. "I know you're lying..." My dad said as he glared. "No he's not...I am his boyfriend." M/n said as he peck my lips. "U-Um yeah! I'm not lying..." I said as I felt my cheeks heat up.

"That was just a peck...Even I could peck a stranger anytime...." My dad replied. "I assure you we're a cou-" I was interrupted when I felt M/n's lips crash onto mine, sliding a tongue in my mouth. Fuck! He's taking charge. I can't let him be the dominant one! But....it just feels so good!

Narrator POV.

You swirled your tongue with Jungkook's, biting his bottom lip at the same time. Jungkook moaned, getting aroused. You parted your lips with Jungkook's, staring onto his eyes seductively.

"That good enough for you?" You said, suddenly sounding sexy. Everyone at the table stared at you, you saw Taehyung rubbing his aroused dick from his pants. "That is so unprofessional! You young man, should have no pride from what you did!" Mr. Jeon said angrily. "Ya know...you should really stop meddling with your son's life....it's up to him if he wants to marry or not. Not you." You said as you stood up and walked out of the restraunt.

'Man, he's smoking!' Jungkook thought as he bit his lips. Soon, he realised that all of the members ran after M/n. Not long after, Jungkook also dissapeared from the fancy restraunt

~to be continued~