Broken up

Jimin POV.

We both went into the maze, holding hands so we wouldn't get lost. As we went in, we stopped to study the maze carefully. The mirrors were attached poorly. You could obviously see the gaps between each mirror. And the mirrors were foggy and dirty. This will be a piece of cake!

"Cmon M/n, let's-" I stopped talking since M/n already went deeper into the maze. I was left alone. For a second, I panicked since I was sure that I was gonna get lost. But soon, I remembered the difference between the mirrors and the real path.

I walked calmly, trying not to worry about being alone. At least, until I heard footsteps behind me. That stupid M/n! Leaving me alone! I felt my spine shiver. It's okay, it's probably M/n! Behind me....That doesn't make sense! "M-M/n? Are you there? This isn't funny!" I yelled, sweat running down my forhead.

"Why did you have to touch M/n?" A voice spoke, wait....That sounds like....Jungkook? That makes sense, he wasn't there with the other guys earlier. While I was thinking, Jungkook pushed me to one of the mirrors. I groaned in pain, yelling for help. "There's no use, I made sure M/no couldn't hear you...." Jungkook said in a sinister tone. "What did you do to him!?" I asked angrily. "I didn't do anything to him! Why would I hurt my own Jagi~? I just closed the exit and entrance of the maze." Jungkook explained as he lifted me by the collar of my shirt.

"I'm gonna make sure you never touch M/n again..."

M/n POV.

I waited for Jiminie, who was still in the maze. Gee, it's really taking him a long time...I hope he's okay...

Not long after, I heard a scream coming from the entrance of the maze. I rushed there, and saw that the entrance was locked. Weird...It wasn't locked before... Jimin screamed again, but this time he sounded...Hurt.

Jimin POV.

I screamed in pain when one of the mirrors Jungkook pushed, landed on me. To be more specific, My arm. I heard a loud crack. I knew this stupid maze was poorly built. "You did this to yourself, if you didn't touch M/n, You wouldn't have got hurt." Jungkook said as he lifted the mirror from me.

I didn't reply since I was holding in the pain of my broken arm. Soon, we heard footsteps coming towards us. "Jiminie!" M/n yelled, sounding suprised as he saw me and Jungkook. "Jungkook...you did this?" M/n asked, suprised.

~to be continued~