Explanation

M/n POV.

"YOU ARE JUNGKOOK'S COUSIN!? HOW DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE!" I yelled. "Shhhh..." Keep your voice down...Ok, let me explain..."

"My parents and I do not live at Korea...Since my father owns a company, he is very, extremely rich...We live at London since I was a baby...Me and Jungkook never met before I decided to live on my own...Even I didn't know at first... until I met his parents." She explained.

"Wait...you knew he was your cousin and you didn't told anything to him?" I asked still shocked. "Yeah, yeah, don't judge me..." She replied.

"Wait...you didn't tell him because you had feelings for him!" I yelled.
"What?Eww....what's up with you trying to avoid for the fact that I do not love Jungkook!?" She yelled back.

"BECAUSE! Jungkook has feelings for you! If he finds out, If he knows! We CANNOT let him know!" I screamed in panic. "Why would you care about him? He always says shit about you!" She asked in confusion.

"What!? He says shit about me?" I asked. "Yeah..." She replied.

3rd person POV.

"THAT'S IT! WE ARE TELLING HIM!" M/n said as he instantly went to the door. "Wait! No no no no no!" Taeyoung bolted to the door and managed to stop M/n.

"You said we cannot let him know!" Taeyoung stated. "So what!? He deserves to be heartbroken and miserable! He has to know!" M/n yelled.

"Know about what?" A voice spoke on the other side of the room. "I'm coming in!" The voice warned before opening the door resulting in Taeyoung falling. "Taeyoung here is Jungkook hyung's cousin!" M/n yelled before Taeyoung could stop him.

"What?"

~to be continued~