Beginning of plan

Jungkook POV.

I followed M/n and Jimin hyung to their so-called 'date'. You must be wondering why, cause I don't want M/n and that stupid hyung to actually have a relationship. M/n's mine! Only I get to go on special dates with him! I'm gonna sabotage this stupid date and ruin M/n and Jimin hyung's relationship! And M/n's gonna be all mine!

I continued to follow them to the lot, moving carefully so that they wouldn't notice me. Soon, I saw a table of breakfast. I can't believe it! I'm supposed to get all of this! Not Jimin!

"Why didn't M/N did this for me?" I whispered. Not long after, I noticed the distance between me and Jimin hyung. We were close, very close. Jimin hyung flinched. While he was slowly turning around, I hid myself behind the ferris wheel so he wouldn't see me.

"M-M/n, did you hear something?" Jimin hyung asked. "Mm? No. I heard nothing." M/n replied. They walked to their seats. M/n pulled out a seat for Jimin hyung and went to take food at the other table. Since my feelings for Jimin was still not exactly that decent, I decided to pull the seat further away from Jimin.

Jimin tried to sit down but instead, fell on his ass and groaned loudly. "What the hell M/n!? You think this is some kind of joke?" Jimin hyung asked angrily. "N-No! I'm sorry hyung, I didn't do this!" M/n said, sounding troubled. I feel kinda guilty...

"Here, your favorite food all in one plate." M/n said as he gave Jimin hyung a plate of breakfast. "Thank you." Jimin hyung replied. They both had their breakfast decently, chatting and laughing...It sickens me. It makes me want to do bad things, and I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna break M/n and Jimin apart!

~to be continued~

A/n : I can't believe it! 6 chapters left. Better make 'em long and fast....So...should I make the final chapter a fluff? A smut??? Give you opinion in the comments section! Thank you for reading!😁😁😁😁😁