Fairytale Ending [Final Chapter]

It's been exactly a year since all that happened. ARMY's now know about your relationship with Jungkook,Taehyung's relationship with Jimin and about bangtan's real sexuality.Though some of them can't accept this, most of them supported you guys.

Jungkook POV.

I packed my stuff quickly, contemplating if I should bring some 'private stuff' just in case some things happen. You must be wondering why I'm in a hurry...Well, M/n is finally taking me on a date! Actually, it's like a honeymoon since it's a week long.

"Jungkook-sshi, your boyfriend is here!" Seokjin hyung yelled. "Okay! Be there in a sec!" I replied, picking up my pace in packing my things up. I eventually finished packing and made my way to the living room, carrying my bag. "M/n! I'm sorry I'm late!" I said guiltily. "It's okay. I didn't wait that long anyway." M/n said as he chuckled.

"So...are you guys ready?" Hoseok hyung said, coming out of nowhere with the rest of the gang. "Jungkook...here...some fetish to make M/n hornier." Yoongi hyung said as he handed me a black cloth bag. "Why do you have this?" I asked. "Ya know...Just in case I got a partner..." Yoongi hyung said. "Remember, use this wisely." Yoongi hyung added as he winked.

"Aish...Yoongi, stop making our make nervous...he'll know what to do...won't you Jungkook?" Namjoon hyung said as both Yoongi and himself looked at me. I blushed as dirty thoughts flooded my head. Jungkook, stop it! You're gonna taste that dick soon anyway!

"Yah, Jungkookie hyung." M/n said as he gently grabbed my shoulder. "What fetish!? I don't have any fetish!" I said in panic. "F-Fetish? I was just saying that we should get going..." M/n said as a hint of red crawled up his face. "Oh, of course!" I said as I grabbed all my stuff including the fetish...

Both of us got out of the room, everyone wishing us luck. We got into the car, putting all our luggage in the trunk. "Ready Kookie?" M/n said excitedly. I nodded happily and made myself comfortable. I closed my eyes, hearing the car move. Man, I woke up too early. Jimin hyung was right...I was too excited...

"Sleepy?" M/n asked. "Um? Y-Yeah! I didn't get much sleep and I woke up too early." I explained. "Well then, you should get some sleep. I can't have you sleepy where we're going!" M/n said enthusiastically. "Okay then." I said as I tried to sleep.

             ~~~~~~○●○~~~~~~

Narrator POV.

"Hyung-ah, wake up." M/n said as he gently shook Jungkook. "Mm? Give me five more minutes." Jungkook replied as he shut his eyes again. "But hyuuuung! We're already here!" M/n said cheerfully as Jungkook instantly opened his eyes. "Waaah! How can you afford this!?" Jungkook asked, not able to close his mouth. "You think my job has small pay?" M/n asked as he got all the luggage out of the trunk.

"M/n, let me carry 'em. I insist." Jungkook said as he took both if the bags. "Wait...where's the small black cloth bag?" Jungkook asked nervously. "You mean this black bag?" M/n asked as he tried to take a peek of what was inside the bag. "Give it to me!" Jungkook said as he snatched the bag from M/n. "Geez, what is in that bag anyway?" M/n asked.

"Something that'll make you extremely satisfied." Jungkook simply explained. "W-What?" M/n asked, his cheeks gaining color. "C'mon, let's go to our room." Jungkook cheerfully said as he left with all the bags. "But, what did you mean!?" M/n asked as he chased his boyfriend. "Yah! Go lock the car!" Jungkook scolded. "Oh yeah! I forgot." M/n said as he went to the car to lock it.

              ~~~~~~○●○~~~~~~

Both of the males landed their body's on their shared bed. "M/n-ah...I was wondering if you have some special desires when you're...ya know...making love with your partner..." Jungkook shyly asked. "You mean kinks?" M/n honestly said. "Yeah." Jungkook replied.