Chapter 1: Cafe Meeting

Tyler's POV

The day started like any other, I got up, got dressed, ate, and went for a run. At the end of my run I decided to stop at my favorite little cafe for some coffee.

I got my coffee and turned around to try and find a seat. It was quite busy and the only empty seat was next to a boy, a cute boy I might add.

I walked over and asked "Mind if I sit here?"

"Not at all." he responded with a rich accent. I wonder where he's from.

"I'm Tyler by the way."

"I'm Troye with an 'e'" I laughed at the way he introduced himself.

"Whee are you from? I don't recognize your accent."

"I was born in South Africa but I moved to Australia when I was two. Now I live here in LA."

We stayed and chatted for a few hours. I learned that he too was gay. He was actually pretty cute, and, I must admit, I kinda had a crush on him. It's silly, I know, but he's just so goddamn cute!

We exchanged numbers and walked off in opposite directions. I could see this as a start of a great friendship.

--------------------------------

A/N

Yay! First chapter!

The two winners of my little contest will be coming in next chapter.

Just so you now I plan to start by uploading every other day, but once I really get the story started I'll be uploading every day.

Remember to vote and comment!