Chapter 24

Troye's POV

When I felt Tyler squeeze my hand pure joy took over me. I couldn't help the smile on my face or the tears of joy spilling from my eyes as I launched myself on top of him.

"You're alive." I said as I buried my face in his neck

"I'm alive." he responded

We held each other tightly and I felt like I was finally home, where I belong. Someone cleared their throat behind me. I turned around to see his mom there.

"Do you think I could get a turn?" she laughed

"Oh. Ya." I blushed realizing how long I was hugging him

"Mom!" Tyler exclaimed hugging his mom.

Eventually everyone got a turn to hug him. I took a few more turns throughout it all and took an opportunity to give him a quick kiss.

The doctors came in again to run a few tests on him and decided to have him stay just a couple more days to ensure he was healthy.

Everyone stayed late into the night at the hospital talking. Tyler kept glancing at me the whole time and I knew he had to still be mad at me for whatever it was I did. I made up my mind to talk to him as soon as possible.

----------------------------------
A/N

ASFJOBSHJXFIPB TRXYE AHHFFGJCFIVSUVDG. I AM NOT OK. IM SHAKING. I CANT BREATH. CURRENTLY CRYING/DYING. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

ok so I know I haven't uploaded the past few days but I just wrote this quick little thing for you because I'm currently full of emotions and just a complete wreck because TRXYE and this is my way of getting emotions out.

There isn't going to be a favorite comment this time because I'm kinda dying atm so ya

Vote and comment and tell me I'm not the only one currently dying