Chapter 14: Big News

Tyler's POV

That night nightmares taunted me. One after another the came without end. There was one common thread through all of them though, they all ended with Troye gone.

I didn't even know there were so many ways to lose someone. My brain just kept making up one scenario after the other. I felt like I'd never wake up. Like I just couldn't escape.

When I did eventually wake up I was covered in sweat and was physically shaking. They had all been so real.

I proceeded through the day with the nightmares in the back of my mind. I was scared that when I went to Troye's that night, my dreams would become reality.

Troye's POV

I felt so bad for not being with Tyler much over the past week or so. I had something BIG to tell him though.

Over the past month I had been in contact with a few different producers, and one of them wants to produce an album with me! I had originally moved here to pursue singing anyway, so I figured it was about time I did. I can't wait to see Tyler's reaction!

I planned to tell him on our three month anniversary. It's not necessarily a huge milestone in our relationship, but it's still milestone and I don't think I'd be able to wait any longer.

I had an elaborate set up that included rose petals and wine with a chair in the middle for me. The first song I wrote for the album was a love song and I planned to sing it to him when I told him.

I finished the set up with candles and a trail of petals from the door to my room. I really hope he likes it.

I decided to practice one time through just to make sure everything was perfect.

I grabbed my guitar and sat in the middle of the petals. I imagined him walking in and seeing me there.

"This is for you." I said to the imaginary Tyler then began to play.

I ran through the entire song without a hitch, now I just had to wait for the real Tyler.

But he never came.

----------------------------------
A/N

And my evilness begins 😈

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Comment what you think will happen next.

So I'm at a friends house right now and we're both just on our phones not communicating to each other besides 'look at this' #truefriends

So ya

VOTE AND COMMENT

CAPSLOCK WHERE DID YOU COME FROM

LETS TRY THIS AGAIN

vote and comment!

That's better