Chapter 23: Alive

Tyler's POV

Everything was black. I couldn't move. I couldn't do or see anything. That's when I heard his voice.

"Tyler, I miss you Ty. I miss your smile. I miss your laugh. I miss everything about you. I've heard that when someone is in a coma they can still hear. If that's the case, I want you to know that I love you. I don't know what I did to make you upset, but whatever it is I'm sorry for it. I just want to see you again. If you can hear me, please, PLEASE, try and wake up. There's only a few more minutes until they pull the plug on life support and I just need you to wake up. I love you, Tyler. And nothing, not even death, will change that."

It was Troye. He was there beside me. He told me I was in a coma, and I only have a few minutes to wake up. That was when I realized I wasn't breathing, but my heart was still beating. But it didn't feel like the beat was under my control.

I started to panic, or at least panic in my mind because I still couldn't move. I wasn't breathing. I wasn't fucking breathing, but I was still alive.

I tried to force myself to take a breath. It didn't work. I tried again. It still didn't work. I tried yet again, but I still couldn't force air into my lungs. I couldn't give up though, my Troye was waiting for me to wake up.

I tried one last time, and this time it worked. I sucked in a shaky breath of air. Then I did it again, and again. I focused on nothing but my breathing and soon it felt like my heart went back under my control.

It became easy and natural to breath once more. Now I focused on opening my eyes. After multiple tries, I did it.

I saw Troye sitting beside me and felt the wait of his hand in mine. He was looking at the floor so he didn't notice I was awake. I regained feeling in the rest of my body and squeezed his hand back.

He looked up quickly at me, and a look of pure joy spread across his face which caused me to smile as well.

"TYLER!" he squealed as he launched himself on top of me. He enveloped me in a hug which I returned. I breathed in his scent and was instantly calmed down. "You're alive."

"I'm alive."

----------------------------------

A/N

Yay! everything is happy again! now there is no need for me to be hit with books! (I'm talking to you, trinity)

By the way, don't quote me on any if this medical stuff because I'm not actually sure what's true and what's not. I have 0 experience with hospitals (thank god) so I have no clue.

Best comment goes to imhungrytoread because I'm praying for you since you won't have internet for two weeks

Vote and comment!