Chapter 16: Planning

Lena's POV

The next day Cayla and I met over coffee to plan how we're going to get the boys back together.

"Obviously we can't just tell them." Cayla began

"Right. They'd never believe the story coming from us." I added

"Exactly. The only way they're going to believe it is if they hear it from the other person."

"The only question is: How do we get them to tell the other they're side of the story."

"That is the question."

We both took a sip of our coffee before bursting out in laughter.

"Oh my god. We sounded so professional." I say once we finish giggling

"I know."

"Ok. But seriously we need to get them to talk."

"What if we both invite them to the same place at the same time."

"That might work."

"And then we'll 'magically bump into each other'."

"Then we can use the bathroom trick we used to get then together in the first place."

"Perfect."

We arranged when we were going to do it and then just continued to talk about whatever. I can honestly say, Cayla has become one of my best friends.

-----------------------------------

A/N

I really have no excuses for not uploading. I just didn't write much. The good news is I'm on summer vacation now so I should be getting back on track.

I just to thank you guys so so much. Every day I get over 100 notifications of people voting, commenting, and putting my books on their reading lists. Honestly, I never thought when I began my first book "Might Not Be..." that I would get this far. And I just looked at the views for "Blinded" and "Might Not Be..." and saw that they're both over 50k views. That is absolutely insane.

So now that that's off my chest, we need to talk about the fault in our stars. Both the movie coming out and Troye's new song/remix thing. First of all, the movie was incredible and I sobbed. Second of all, Troye is the sweetest little nugget ever. So ya.

Vote and comment!