Chapter 34: Picnic

Troye's POV

"Are we there yet, girlfriend?!" I asked Tyler for the 1000th time

"I told you we'll be there soon." he replied and I groaned loudly. He had made me dress up and then blindfolded me and began driving somewhere. We had been driving for what felt like an hour and I was getting quite impatient.

"How much longer?"

"Soon, boyfriend. Just be patient."

I had already assumed, by the fact he made me dress up, that he was taking me on a date. The only thing was, I had no idea where.

"Giiiirrrrllllfffrrriiiieeennnddd." I groaned loudly. He was torturing me and he knew it

"We're here!" he chirped

"Can I take off my blindfold now?"

"Patience, boyfriend."

"I hate you."

"You'll take that back in a minute."

He took my hand and helped me out of the car. He led me over somewhere while I prayed I didn't run into anything. I felt his fingers on the back of my head as he untied the knot before pulling it off.

"Oh my god. Girlfriend. You're the sweetest!" in front of me was a cute little picnic complete with candles and a bottle of champagne. It was on a hill overlooking LA and the Hollywood sign. It was perfect.

"Do you like it?" he asked looking hopefully at me. In response I brought him in for a quick kiss.

"I love it."

He smiled widely at me and brought me in for another kiss.

"How'd you put this together? I've been with you all day."

"I had Cayla get everything and set it up."

"So technically Cayla did it?"

"No! Well, kinda. But it was my 100% my idea."

"Suuurrreeee."

"It was!"

"I'm just kidding, girlfriend." I gave him another peck before sitting down. "So why did you make me dress up?"

"'Cause you look cute when you're all fancy." he sad sitting down with me and I rolled my eyes at him.

"So what do we got?"

"Well, there's champagne." he picked up the bottle of champagne from where it was leaning against the basket and set it aside, "And that's the only sophisticated part about this. Then we have some strawberries," he pulled out a box of strawberries "Cheese and crackers," he pulled that out as well "and some Nutella with a spoon because I know my Troye." he pulled that out and I instantly grabbed it out of his hands and began eating it. "Easy."

"I can't control myself around Nutella and know it." I told him and he laughed at me with that adorable, somewhat obnoxious, laugh.

"Would you like some champagne, my love?"

"I'm not 21 though."

"Just be grateful and drink the fucking wine. We're completely alone, I don't think you'll get arrested." he poured two glasses and handed one to me.

"To my beautiful boyfriend." Tyler said raising his glass

"To my beautiful girlfriend." I said raising my glass as well

"To my beautiful boyfriend who needs to get his own adjectives."

"To my gorgeous girlfriend."

"Much better." We clinked our glasses and took a sip. The alcohol burned a little, but other than that it was quite delicious.

We continued to talk and make fun of each for awhile until Tyler suggested "Let's watch the sunset! It's just going down now." I snuggled against him and we watched the sunset.

"It's beautiful." I say

"Not as beautiful as you." he compliments me.

I turn to look at him and say "You really are a suck up aren't you."

"A normal person would be happy for the compliment."

"And since when have I been normal?"

"You're right. You're too perfect to be normal."

"There you go sucking up again."

"Just shut up and kiss me." He ordered, and I did just that.

He immediately kissed back and I shifted to get a better a better angle. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer as I put my arms around his neck pulling him even closer, if that was possible. I felt his tongue skim my bottom lip, wanting entrance. I opened immediately and his tongue started to explore every bit of my mouth.

It was only us in the entire world. Nothing else existed except me and him. You know how in movies and books they say two peoples lips fit together like puzzle peices? Ours somehow fit better than puzzle pieces. We were meant for each other.

I pulled away in need of air, leaving us both panting. I rested my forehead against his and we looked into each other's eyes.

"You really are beautiful you know." he whispered

"You are too."

-----------------------------------

A/N

Idk what to say. Hi. And also, what's up? There's a bunch if people at my house but I'm not social so I'm sitting in the corner writing fanfiction. This is my life guys.

I want to thank you all so much for 10k views. It really means a lot. I know I say this a lot but I really didn't ever expect to get so far and I love you all so so so much <3

I really have nothing else to say.

Vote and comment!