Chapter 30: Clubbing

Troye POV

So here I am getting ready for something I don't even want to do. I would just stay home but Lena is picking me up and I'm pretty sure she'd literally drag me if she had to.

I spent a bit too much time in the shower, so I had to rush to get dressed and do my hair. I finished fairly quickly and took one last look in the mirror. Yup. Still look like shit. I don't think there's any way I could not look like shit with my eyes puffy and red from crying and huge dark circles from lack of sleep. Not to mention I was overwhelmingly pale since I had been outside in over a month and my lips were dry and cracked since I had barely eaten or drank. Nevertheless I still had to go.

I heard a knock on the door that I assumed was Lena. Opening it, I saw I was right.

"Hey Troye boy. You ready to go clubbing?" she greeted me

"Not really." I answered

"Too bad! Now come on." she responded pulling me behind her

"Wait! let me lock my door first."

"Fine."

I went back and locked my door. "Ok, let's get this over with." She just rolled her eyes and continued dragging me.

Lena's POV

I had considered contacting Cayla and having her drag Tyler out to the same place I was dragging Troye to, but I figured Troye just needs to get out and start being social again before he and Tyler talk it out and stuff.

We finally arrived at the club. The music was blasting and the whole place was packed with sweaty drunk people dancing on each other.

"Come on let's go get drinks!" I yell to Troye over the music

"Lena, I'm only 19. I'm not legal." He said

"Oh yeah. Well you can at least come sit at the bar with me."

"Fine." he gave in

We started walking over, but he froze in his tracks.

Tyler's POV

I had just ordered my first drink when I saw him walk through the door. The person I least wanted to see but at the same time most wanted to see. Troye.

I hung my head and hoped he wouldn't see me. I watched him talk to Lena a little before heading over to the bar where I was. I hung my head even lower praying his eyes would skip over me. Too bad mint green hair is kinda hard to miss.

I turned my head to look his way again and saw him frozen in place staring at me. Shit.

I bit my lip and looked the other way, trying to figure out what to do. Do I pretend I didn't see him? Do I go talk to him? Do I run away? I didn't get much of a choice because Lena dragged Troye over and forced him to sit in the seat next to me.

Lena's POV

Change of plans. They're talking NOW.

Tyler's POV

Fuck. What do I say? Should I tell him I miss him?

"Fuck it." I muttered. Turning to Troye I blurted "Troye, I miss you!"

--------------------------------

A/N

I <3 cliffhangers!

I'm just gonna stop apologizing for not uploading on schedule because by now ya'll should be used to it.

Now on to important stuff.

Ok, so Connor broke my heart and I'm still crying. It's not even that he left o2l it's just that he was so sad for so long, it's just, idk, it makes me sad, but it also makes me happy that he's finding happiness now. It also got me thinking, what if other youtubers are like that too? I really don't want anyone to be sad because that makes me sad. Idk. I'm just gonna stop talking about it now.

I just noticed that I have over 100 followers!!! and this story is almost to 10k reads and my other 2 stories are close to 70k reads. All of that just blows my mind and I cannot thank you guys enough. When I started my first story I never thought in a million years so many people would find my stories. Again, thank you so so so so much. I never would've gotten here without you guys.

Anyway, favorite comment goes to MollyAllenBridge because you commented that literally as soon as I uploaded and I gotta say, I was impressed.

Vote and comment!