Chapter 17: Taco Bell in an Hour

Tyler's POV

I wake to my phone ringing. My pillow is stained with tears and I can only imagine how bloodshot my eyes must be. I pick up the phone without looking at who's calling.

"Hello?" I say groggily

"Hey Ty!" Cayla replies, her normal perky self.

"Oh. hi Cayla." I sit up and put on my glasses

"I figured after what happened last night you should get out and get your mind off it."

"I don't know, Cayla. I mean, I just really don't -"

She cut me off, "Meet me at Taco Bell in an hour."

"Taco Bell?" I asked, now I was interested

"Yup." She said popping the p.

"God Cayla. I was about to refuse, but then you offer Taco Bell."

"What can I say? I know how to get what I want."

"So Taco Bell in an hour?"

"Yup. See ya."

After that the line went dead. Sometimes I kinda hate her, but I don't know what I'd do without her.

Eventually I drag my lazy butt out of bed and go to take a shower. Glancing in the mirror I realize how much of a mess I am. My hair is sticking up in all different directions, my eyes are completely bloodshot, and let's not even mention my dark circles.

I hop into the shower and let the water wash over me. I stay in there forever just thinking about Troye. My salty tears mix with the fresh water from the shower. Cayla's right. I do need to get out and get my mind off Troye.

Troye's POV

I was in the kitchen making myself some late breakfast. I still wasn't sure why Tyler never showed, but I decided not to worry too much about it. Something probably came up.

I was just about to sit down with my eggs when my phone buzzed. Picking it up I saw it was a text from Lena.

Lena: meet me at Taco Bell in an hour?

Me: I was going to go see Tyler. He never showed up last night

Lena: You can do that later. I haven't seen you in forever

Me: fine. I'll be there.

I ate my eggs and went to get ready. I wonder what Lena wants from me? I know her, and she definitely wants something. I just don't know what.

----------------------------------

A/N

Hey look! I'm on schedule!

I know the last chapter and this one are kinda boring, but I need the fillers. If I didn't have them you'd all be very confused.

I've been thinking. Should I start doing a favorite comment thing again? Tell me what you think. I want you guys input on this.

Vote and comment!