Chapter 11: Kissing

Tyler's POV

I made my boyfriend come home with me, whether he wanted to or not. Boyfriend. God, I love that word. Anyway, as I was saying, I made him come home with me because I just got him and there was no way I was leaving him.

On the way to my place we established that I'm the girl in this relationship because I'm 'pretty'.

We finally reached my apartment building. We stepped out of the car into the warm spring air. It was the beginning of March so it wasn't too hot yet. It was just... pleasant. March also brought Playlist Live. I wasn't sure what we were going to do then, but I didn't want to think about. In that moment I was happy, and that's all that matters.

Troye reached for my hand as we entered the building. I took it entwining our fingers, and we climbed the stairs up to my floor.

I reached into my pocket and dug out my keys. I quickly found the correct one on my key ring and inserted into the lock.

Opening the door I announced "Welcome to casa de Tyler." (A/N: yes I just stole that line from my previous fanfic. No I do not know if I spelled it right. Carry on)

He looked around admiring the decor. "I think my favorite part of this whole place is you, girlfriend." he spoke, sending shivers down my spine. If only he knew what he did to me.

"Oh. So we're still playing that game are we boyfriend?" I took a step closer

"Yes we are, girlfriend" he took a step in my direction as well.

We now stood pressed against each other. I had to look up to look him in the eyes while he looked down at me. I hate being short

"Well why don't we stop this game and start another, boyfriend." I suggested

"And what game would that be, girlfriend?"

"You'll see, boyfriend."

With that I crashed my lips against his. Considering I'm slightly vertically challenged he had to come down a little for me to reach. Our lips started moving in sync.

After a bit I felt his tongue graze my bottom lip almost begging to be let in, but this is where the game began. The teasing game.

I kept my mouth shut allowing him no such pleasures. He quickly picked up on what I was doing "Bitch." he muttered into the kiss. When he opened his mouth to speak, I took the opportunity to slip my tongue into his mouth. I may be the girl, but I demand the dominance.

We fought a little, but I quickly won, for I am the queen and none shall trump me.

We continued like that. At some point we fell onto the couch, but I wasn't paying attention to where we were, only to the gorgeous boy kissing me.

I pulled away, both of panting like dogs, our foreheads pressed together. I smiled. Each moment with Troye gives me more and more joy.

"Watcha smiling about, girlfriend?" Troye asked

"You." I said simply, causing him to smile. "And what are you smiling about, boyfriend."

"What do you think, girlfriend?"

-------------------------------

A/N

I KNOW I SUCK AT UPLOADING ON TIME, DONT JUDGE ME I HAVE A LIFE.....OK I DONT REALLY HAVE A LIFE BUT I DO PROCRASTINATE A LOT IN THE FORM OF YOUTUBE, BUT I GAVE YOU A LONGISH CHAPTER WITH A LITTLD MAKEOUT SCENE SO YOU DONT YELL AT ME.... EVEN THOUGH IM YELLING AT YOU RIGHT NOW!

WHY AM I STILL YELLING?

Kay, I'm done now. And by the way I changed the description because I've had a few different ideas now of where I want to take this so now the description is more broad.

And I came up with an idea. So I read a lot of fan fiction (more than I should) and u want to start giving you some recommendations. These recommendations won't all be troyler fanfictions, but there will be a lot if those. I'll be doing this every week, so ya.

This weeks recommendation is 'In Real Life' by littlemissgranger. I really like because it's a different kind of story. It does involve troyler, but it's not really a troyler fanfiction and it's all from one POV which to me is pretty impressive. Go read it.

So ya, Vote and comment!