Chapter 18: Car crash

Tyler's POV

I arrived at Taco Bell and saw Cayla waiting. She waved me over to her and I came.

"Hey, Ty." she greeted me

"Hey." I said solemnly

"Cheer up." She said poking me in the stomach. I forced a smile and followed her inside.

Once we were inside I saw Lena. Troye's best friend. And that means....

"Hey Lena!" Cayla called. Lena started toward us, revealing Troye standing behind her. No. No no no no no. Not now. I cannot face him now.

His eyes met mine and he came over toward me.

"Hey, girlfriend." he greeted me, attempting to peck me on the cheek, but I blocked him with my hand.

"Don't call me girlfriend." I stated before turning and walking away, blinking tears away from my eyes.

"Tyler, wait." he attempted to grab my hand to stop me, but I slipped away.

My walk turned into a run as I ran out of the building towards my car. Just before I got in my car to drive away, Troye desperately yelled "Girlfriend! Wait!"

"I'm not your girlfriend." I spat before driving away, tears in my eyes.

The tears blurred my vision making it hard to drive. I heard lots of honking as I sped down the road, probably breaking tons of traffic rules, but everything was so blurry I had no way of knowing.

As I came up to a light, I couldn't tell if it what it was. I thought it was yellow so I sped up even more to get through before it turned red. All of a sudden I heard a loud "Boom!" and people yelling, but it all sounded muffled. Everything around me somehow stopped. Pain radiated from all over my body. Blackness creeped at the edges of my vision, and, soon enough, the blackness took over leaving my whole world in darkness.

-------------------------------

A/N

So, originally I was going to have them talk it out and get back together, but then I decided that's too boring. If you didn't understand what just happened, Tyler got into a car crash. I know, I'm evil.

And best comment is coming back ya'll! Basically, every chapter from here on I'm going to be picking my favorite comment from the previous chapter and mentioning it here! (I'm bad at explaining)

Favorite comment this time goes to LenaBe6. You just made me laugh so much, and I really love incorporating you (and Cayla!) into this. Ily <3

Vote and comment!