Chapter 2: Confessions

Troye's POV

When Tyler Oakley came walking in I was flabbergasted. I had been watching his videos for almost a year now and had kind of a crush on him I guess you could say. I thought he was gorgeous on screen, but he was even more so in person.

I was surprised I managed to keep my cool when he came and sat by me. I was even more surprised when he actually started talking to me.

I sat on my bed day dreaming about my experience when suddenly I felt something hit my cheek. I looked up to see my friend, Lena, standing there with her arms crossed.

"What was that for?" I asked

"I've been standing here for 10 minutes trying to get your attention, but you just sat there staring into space with a ridiculous smile. It was the only way to bring you back to reality." she explained

"Reality hurts." I said rubbing my cheek

"Now that that's out of the way, who is he?" She said, her brown/green eyes staring at me expectantly.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused

"We both know you were thinking about a guy. Now, who is he?"

"How'd you even get in here?" I asked trying to change the subject

"You gave me a key, I let myself in. Now stop trying to change the subject." that's the thing about Lena, she's extremely persistent.

"Tyler Oakley." I mumbled hoping she wouldn't hear it, but of course she did.

"Isn't that the one guy your always watching on your laptop?"

"Ya. I met him in person yesterday at a cafe and I kinda have a crush him." I said the last part quietly

"EEEPPP!" she squealed "My little Troye has a crush! Tell me everything. I want to know all the details, so don't you dare leave anything out."

We talked almost all day about my many fantasies of Tyler, and her fantasies with various other celebrities. This is why I love Lena, she's always there whether you need a shoulder to cry on, or just a gossip buddy.

Tyler's POV

It was Monday so I had to film a Q&Slay for tomorrow. I tweeted for some questions and, soon enough, they came pouring in.

I set up my camera and started filming while my friend, Cayla, watched me.

Cayla and I had been friends ever since I moved to LA. She had dark hair and brown eyes and she was one of best friends.

I was almost done when I came across the question "Do you have a crush on anyone atm." I read aloud.

I blushed before saying "Maybe." and moving on, but Cayla gave me a look as if to say 'We'll talk about this later.' Great.

I finished filming and hooked up my camera to my laptop when she started questioning me.

"Who is he?" She asked plopping down on the couch beside me.

"Do we really have to talk about this now?" I asked her

"Yes. Now talk."

"His name is Troye Sivan." I muttered a light blush coming to my cheeks.

"Troye Sivan." she repeated me. "Tell me about him."

We spent the rest if the day together just talking and hanging out.

------------------------------
A/N

Yay for long chapter!!

And can we just take a second to admire Tyler's hair? I mean, who knew bright purple could look so incredibly cute!! What can I say, I'm obsessed with it.

And for those of you who read my last fan fic you know that I usually do a favorite comment. I will be doing that again, but not yet. I'll probably start it in a couple chapters once the story starts to pick up a little.

And, LenaBe6 and blackLips369 I really hope you like how I'm portraying your characters! If there's ever anything you have an issue with or want me to add regarding your characters just let me know!

Vote and comment!!