Chapter 15: Cheating?

A/N

So I decided to do the authors note before the chapter this time because I just want to apologize right away for not uploading and worst of all leaving you on a cliffhanger. I really have no excuses for it. I just want to apologize. My uploading has been shit lately, but I promise to try and get my act together. My summer break starts next week so hopefully I'll be able to get on a schedule again then.

I tried to make this chapter pretty long but I do write this entire thing on my phone so I have no way if knowing how long it is.

Enjoy the chapter!:

Tyler's POV

"What do I do, Cayla." I asked her over phone

"Just go with whatever your heart tells you." she advised

I ran my fingers through my hair, something I always do when I'm upset.

"Well, my heart is kinda shattered at the moment." I said choking out a small sob

"Then pick up the pieces and put it back together long enough to make a decision."

"It's not that easy, Cayla."

"Tell me what he did again?"

"Well, I he invited me over tonight, and I came a little early. When I was right outside the door I heard him say 'this is for you' then start playing a love song..."

"I don't see what's so bad about him writing you a love song."

"He didn't know I was there. He was obviously singing it for a different guy."

"Tyler, I-"

"You know what." I interrupted "I don't even care anymore. Bye." I hung up and started to walk down the street. I wasn't sad, I was angry.

As I walked I kept kicking trash cans, punching walls, I think I even hit a cat right in the head. This always happens. I don't know how to deal with my emotions, so I just end up angry, kicking and punching everything.

Eventually, I got over the anger, and the sadness consumed me. I broke down, right there in the desolate street. Luckily, no one was around.

I sat up against a wall as it began to rain. It started as just a drizzle, but quickly started to pour. Lightning cracked across the sky periodically, each one followed by a boom of thunder. I didn't care, though. The weather seemed to match my emotions, sad and alone. To me it seemed to fall in slow motion.

I saw the gleam of headlights coming down the road. The car pulled over next to me and out Cayla stepped out.

"Figured I'd find you out here." she spoke. I just hung my head as the tears continued to flow down my cheeks.

"Come on." she put her arm around me and led me into her car.

I watched the rain through the window as we drove towards wherever she was taking me, I'm assuming we're going to my apartment. After awhile I spoke up

"So why were you being such a bitch to me on the phone?"

"Because, I know you. I know you get angry when you can't deal with your emotions, and if I try to comfort you it'll only get worse. Plus, only friends pity you. Best friends tell you to cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it."

I had to admit, she was right.

She dropped me off at my apartment and took away all my alcohol so I couldn't drink my feelings. Even though I kinda hated her, I knew she really was a good friend. If I started to drink I would get hella turnt and do something stupid. Instead I was left alone to cry myself to sleep.

Cayla's POV

After I dropped Tyler off at his apartment I immediately called Lena. She knows Troye better than anyone and would tell me what's really going on because I don't believe Troye would actually cheat on Tyler. It's just to far fetched.

I dial her number as I'm driving and put the phone to my ear. It rings a few times before she picks up.

"Hey what's up?" she answers

"We have a bit of a troyler emergency." I tell her. Troyler is the ship name Tyler's fans made up for them.

"What happened?" she asked worriedly

I explain the whole situation to her about how Tyler came to the conclusion Troye was cheating.

"Oh my god they're both complete idiots." Lena responds after I finish

"How so?"

"Troye got a record deal and has been busy making an album which is why he hasn't been around much. He told me he was going to surprise Tyler with a love song he wrote. He probably was practicing for when Tyler came. He always does that. Just makes up what he plans to happen and rehearse every line out loud while he imagines the situation unfolding."

"How does that make Tyler an idiot?"

"Are you kidding me? He just jumped to conclusions."

"Then it looks like we've got some fixing to do."