CAST

Hello beautiful readers! I have added the original cast and added the few that I had missed and also put in the newer members. This is how I envision them. The beautiful thing about books however, is that you can imagine the characters however you wish.

Alessandro Santos Nickname: Alex, Ale

Alessandro Santos
Nickname: Alex, Ale.
(23 years old)
Mariano di Vaio

Leader of the Italian Mafia. He must act as heartless as he can, but in reality he is a good man. He may kill, but it is only those guilty of horrid crimes. Even in his job he finds the way to do some good. In the world of darkness he has found an angel named Amber. He is kidnapped immediately after they marry.

Amber Beaumont Nicknames: Little one, cupcake, bella, Ambs

Amber Beaumont
Nicknames: Little one, cupcake, bella, Ambs.
(18 years old)
Arina Perchik

Amber had been a prisoner her entire life, knowing nothing but pain. All of it changed as soon as Alessandro saved her. She has found happiness but fate doesn't seem to agree with that.

(She is the closest I have found to the Amber I imagined. Please imagine her with hazel colored eyes.)

Emily SmithNickname: Em(19 years old)Tashi Rodriguez

Emily Smith
Nickname: Em
(19 years old)
Tashi Rodriguez

Born into the perfect life: friends, the best grades, parents who were happily married, a younger sister and everything else a teenager could hope for. Sadly, all of that was taken from her the moment she was abducted by Dominic's gang. While she was there she went through the worst thing that had ever happened to her. The only thing that made everything feel like it was going to be ok was fragile little Amber. Ever since then they have become best friends, they help each other stay strong.