CHAPTER 20

Amber

I wake up and look around the room. It's morning but Emily is still asleep. I see Axel sitting on the couch while concentrated on his phone. I jumo a little when I hear a soft groan coming from the floor next to me. I turn to look and find a sleeping Nicholas in a sitting position with his back resting on the side of the bed. He is such a liar!

"Amber." He mumbles and groans again. I hold back a laugh but I hear a chuckle. I turn to look at Axel.

"Someone's having dirty dreams. Just make sure Alex doesn't find out afterwards." I smile at him while blushing. I don't think he's having inappropriate dreams.

"Fuck." A moan. Ok. Yeah. I get up careful to not wake either one of them and go sit next to Axel who has an amused looks on his face.

"Stop it!" I slap his arm playfully and he laughs.

"Want to get some breakfast? I doubt sleeping beauty..." He turns to look at Emily who is now sprawled over the bed with her mouth wide open letting out loud bear-like snores.

"...or the Nicolas the perv are getting up anytime soon." I nod.

"Sure." I go to the bathroom quickly before heading down with Axel. As we reach the stairway we see Marcos coming up.

"Hey guys!" He smiles at us both.

"Is Emily up yet?" I shake my head. I'm sure she would not like for him to witness her sleeping. I'm about to answer when Axel beats me to it.

"Nah, Emily is out cold and Nicholas is busy having wet dreams." I see the hidden rage inside of Marcos. Great wording Axel.

"What the fuck is Nicholas doing in there? And alone with Emily? What about the wet dreams?" He's fuming. I glare at Axel for getting him worked up.

"Marcos, relax. Em is on the bed and Nicholas is on the floor far away from her. I had a nightmare and he went to check up on me. He stayed asleep sitting on the floor next to me. As for the wet dreams that Axel's talking about, well...he was saying my name in his sleep but I mean it can be about anything really. Axel just likes to mess with me." I see the rage slowly disappear as I start explaining and as soon as I'm done he has a smirk on his face.

"Hate to break it to ya but it's most definitely a wet dream." I glare at him and that only causes him to laugh.

"Well, I'm gonna go check on Em." I grab his arm.

"NO!"

"I mean...she isn't ready. I'm sure she doesn't want you to see her yet. You know? Vanity and stuff."

"So? I'll wait for her to get up and stuff." I shake my head.

"Ok, look I have no intention of dying yet so you better stay away from that room, otherwise the three of us are going to end up dead in a ditch somewhere. Do you really want to face an angry Emily? Especially first thing in the morning?" He seems to realize the severity of the situation.

"You know what? I'm actually starving, so breakfast sounds great!" He puts an arm around each of us and we all walk to the kitchen where Mel is already busy cooking.

"Oh! Good morning dears!" She greets us with a bright smile.

"Sit down, I'm almost done."