Chapter 1 ~Ciel~

"WHAT" I can't believe this! "Sebastian are you sure?" I look at him in disbelief. "Yes my lord. The letter is right here" he gives me a letter and I read it. "No this has to be a mistake!" Sebastian looks at me confused "My lord you have never questioned the queens reasons for pairing you up with someone, why now?" I sigh and sit down. "Sebastian Meri is known to be someone who you can't work with, and a crazy person. Shes so crazy that everyone fears her" he looks at me surprised. "Go get a room for her ready, make sure its red if it isn't she will throw a tantrum and refuse to sleep in that room" sebastian nods "yes my lord" and walks away. This is gonna be a long mission.

{2 days later}
I look outside and see the limo. I hope that everything people have said is a lie. I stand up and walk out of my office. I walk to my room and fix my hair. "Got to look presentable..." I sigh and walk downstairs. Right there I see the most beautiful girl in existence, long curlyish red hair, eyes that look turquoise and an hourglass body. "My lord?" Sebastian says looking at me amused. "Uh yes sorry, hello Lady Atlas" I say while kissing her hand. Meri giggles and smiles at me and let me tell you, this smile can cause battles and end them. Her smile is so beautiful I never want to see her sad. "Hello Mr. Phantomhive" She says with the most beautiful voice. (Its gonna be a british voice) "you can call me Ciel" I say, smiling back at her. Hope she doesn't notice that its fake. "Meri! What did I say about getting out of the limo without me!?" A blonde haired guy with brown eyes yells and stands next to her fixing his suit. "I'm sorry rudy I wanted to meet the emotionless and handsome guard dog" she says while smiling. Did she just call me handsome?! My face turns as red as a tomato and sadly she notices. "Aww he's blushing how adorable!" She says gigging. Sebastian chuckles and I glare at him. Stupid demon. "Well its almost time for dinner would you like me to show you to your room?" Sebastian says. Meri nods and follows sebastian to her room. I look at her butler and notice that he's my age. "Stay away from Meri" he says as his eyes turn red. So he's a demon hm. "I'll do what I want" my eye flashes red as I glare at him. "So what's your deal with her hm? Wheres her mark?" I said curious on why such a beautiful girl would have to go so low to ask a demon for help (but ciel that's what you did). "She has no mark for I never made a deal with her" rudy says as he walks to Meris room. What the? A demon working for a human for no reason? This is weird, I'll ask sebastian about this later and maybe get him to see what's going on. I then walk back to my office to finish my paperwork.
(Soooo this is the first chapter! I hope you enjoy it I'm not really good at writing but I'm trying! So have a good day/ night!)

Rudy: 17
Looks: Blonde hair and brown eyes
Status: Meris butler, Lower class
Species: Demon
Peoples Opinions: Protective over meri

Meri: 16
Looks: red hair and turquoise eyes
Status: Queens wolf, Noble
Species: Human?
Disease: Flower Virus, in hair
Bonds: 4
Peoples Opinions: Brat

(Flower virus is where you grow flowers on certain parts on your body, flowers appear during spring and easily can be pulled off unless its formed because of a bond, when a bond breaks the flower will painfully fall off. Bond Flower can also fall off cause of death of person. Ex: if Rudy dies then 1 of meris Bond Flowers is gonna painfully fall off)