Chapter 3 ~Ciel~

"What the fuck lizzie" I say glaring at her Fuck now Meri knows that I'm a demon "I'm sorry but shes a demon I know it! Or maybe a witch! Yeah shes a witch because she snapped her fingers and she changed clothes!" Lizzie screamed. "Out" lizzie looks at me suprised "what?" "I SAID OUT, THE QUEEN SENT HER, MERI PROBABLY WON'T COME BACK BECAUSE YOU'RE ACCUSING HER OF SOMETHING SHES NOT! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE QUEEN IS GONNA DO!? SHES GONNA KILL ME" I glare at lizzie, but she starts crying. Oh shit. She runs out of the room and before I can chase after her and apologize sebastian stops me. "My lord lizzie isn't lying, shes a demon and apparently a powerful one, I didn't sense her" I looked at sebastian suprised. "Maybe you saw it wrong, Theres no way that she can be a demon and not be sensed by other demons" at that moment I remembered rudy. "Sebastian can a demon work for a human for no reason" I look at him curiously. "I don't know my lord I've never seen it happen." What does this mean "Go look for meri" I say walking out of the dinning room. "Yes my lord" I sigh and walk to my office.

{3 hours later}
I hear a door slam shut and someone punching a wall. I feel like thats Meri. I hear her curse and rudy yelling. I sigh. Damn now I understand what people mean. "I SAID FUCK OFF" I frowned. That isn't lady like language. "Sebastian!" I wait patiently as I hear things being thrown around meris room. "Yes my lord?" Sebastian says as he walk in. "Tell Meri to behave that, that isn't lady like language" I continue to sign papers. "I'm sorry my lord but I can't" I stop what I'm doing and look at him. "What do you mean you can't?" "My lord i... I'm scared of her"..... I burst out laughing. A top ranked demon is scared of a 15 year old girl! "I can't believe this!" I laugh louder as sebastian looks away angrily. I stop laughing as soon as rudy runs in clothes ripped and bruises. "Can you go in there and talk to her?" he says looking my way. I look behind me expecting someone there but see no one. I soon realize what the means. My eyes widen "oh hell no if she can do that to you and scare sebastian what do you think she'll do to me!?" I say looking at him like hes crazy. "Please she won't hurt you, she can't hurt you" I gulp and nod. "Fine" I sigh and get up. "My lord this isn't the best idea" sebastian says looking at me. "You can come with me so if she tries to hurt me you can stop her" I say looking back at him smirking. "Nevermind good luck my lord" I chuckle. stupid demon. I walk to Meris room and open the door. I immediately get hit with a wave off emotions I sense anger sadness, hope, greave, and for some reason I sense happiness? I notice that shes looking at me and I give her a small fake smile. She glares at me and looks away. I notice tears and try to walk to her "stay away!" She says one eye turning red as the other turns blue. I look at her suprised but push it off for now. "Whats wrong?" I say with worry in my voice. I wonder whats wrong, I hope shes okay. Her eyes turn normal and she tears up "you care?" I nod and slowly walk to her. Stuff that was floating falls down. How did I not notice those? I hug her as she slowly hugs back. This is a turn of events. "So you're a demon?" She nods "top rank?" She nods again and looks down. "Its okay, you can rest for now I'll get sebastian to wake you up tomorrow so we can start on the mission" I say showing her a fake smile. I really want to give her a real smile but I can't. She nods and smiles. "Okay thank you ciel" she says as lets go of me. I kiss her forehead and hear a creak behind me. I ignore it but hear heals clicking against the floor. My eyes widen realizing that I could of been lizzie. I run out of the mansion and run to lizzie. "Lizzie it isn't what it seems! She was sad it was an instinct! If I don't make her happy the queen could kill me" I finally catch up to lizzie and hold her hand. She looks at me and smiles. "I knew you would never cheat on me" she kisses me and I kiss back. When she pulls away her face turns red "tomorrow lets do it okay?" I nod. I don't want to be her first and I don't want her to be my first but as long as shes happy.. She squeals and hugs me. "I'll come back tomorrow dressed and ready okay!?" I nod and give her a fake smile. She kisses me again and gets into the limo. What am I getting myself into? I walk back into Meris room and see that shes asleep. I sadly smile and walk back to my office. I notice that sebastian and rudy left so I sit at my desk and continue my work.
(NOT EDITED)