Things You Need To Know

Okay so in this ciel will be 16.

I do not own ciel or sebastian,or the servants and many others. They all go to their rightful owners. And some will come from different anime's but they won't stay(Sometimes).

Many characters will be out of character.

When stuff is like ➡this⬅ that means thats what they're thinking

this➡ () ⬅ means that I'm writing an author note or something like That (fyi the arrows aren't gonna be part of that, just saying it cause some people think it will)

I will write stuff about new characters at end, but there won't be spoilers.

It will be a bit more modern but they still go by old times rules
This is in a sort of alternative earth, there is queens and kings, And many different things.

There are soulmates, but there isn't one soulmate. Some have from 4 to none. Some are meant to be only friend, some are meant to only be lovers, and others can be both. For example Meri has 4, for her only 2 can be friends or lovers. And 2 or only lovers.
There is a main soulmate, for Meri its ciel, and that's the person you have a string with. The second, you have a marking with.
The third is to help you reveal your true form, as soon as the two of you touch the real you reveals itself.
The fourth, will always only be destined to be your friend, the way to find out is when you meet them, you suddenly get a bracelet with their name on it. The fourth will help you on becoming a good person. (Rarely will the main soulmate be able to do the same as the 3rd and 4th, but it isn't unheard of) Humans only have the string, but if you are either half or a different 'breed' you do have a chance of having 2-4 soulmates
There is a disease where the person coughs up flowers, the only way to get rid of them is to confess to the person that you like them. The cause is because you like someone who doesn't like you back.

Satan has a kid!? (Black Butler Fanfiction) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara