Chapter 2 ~Meri~

I follow sebastian to my room and sit on the bed. Hm it looks nice "Lady Meri dinner will be ready in one hour" I nod and smile "thank you sebastian" sebastian nods and walks away. Ugh finally, he gives me the creeps. I shiver and lay down on the bed "Meri sit up!" Ugh its rudy "You love me now sit up" shit I forgot he can read my thoughts "No cussing!" I groan and sit up. I look in the mirror and notice that my makeup is a bit messed up so I walk to the restroom. "Remember dinner will be ready in an hour and you will eat!" I groan and fix my makeup. But I don't want to eat I walk out of the bathroom and see rudy standing there angrily. "You will eat or people will think you're anorexic" I look at him a bit confused and just shrug. "Fine" I say finally giving in. I jump onto the bed and start falling asleep. The last think I hear and see is rudy smiling and saying "Have a nice nap" then everything goes black.

{An hour later}
I wake up from being thrown off the bed. I was a bit confused but able to land on my feet. "Good job, now come on dinner is ready" Rudy says this with the most creepiest smile I have ever seen. Looks like a rapist smile, honestly who would smile at a 15 year old like that if they're not a rapist I suddenly remember that he can read my thoughts so I run down the stairs. "You're still wearing the same dress!" Rudy yells from the top of the stairs, I look down and see that he's correct so I snap my fingers to change into a new outfit. Ooo I like it, mint looks great on me. I hear a small gasp but I ignore it and walk to the dining room. If its someone I can easily kill them. I open the doors and walk in. I see the handsome ciel. at least I found him. I smile at him and sit next to him. "Hello Meri how are you enjoying your stay so far?" Ciel says with a smile. I look at him and smile "its been great! I love everything here!" This is the most I've smiled but I guess it makes sense, since he's my- "CIELLLL" a blonde girl screams as she runs in. As soon as she sees me her eyes widen,I tune into her thoughts and smirk. so shes the one that saw me. When Ciel is looking at her, I let my eyes turn black and then back to normal. She screams and pulls out some holy water. That isn't gonna hurt someone like me. Ciel's eyes widen as I hide behind him. "Ciel who's that crazy lady" I look at the butler and notice that he saw my eyes flicker. Fuck. "Lizzie what are you doing?" Ciel says as he cautiously tries to reach for the holy water. "Shes one of you ciel, she's a demon!" So she knows about me, well this is gonna make this fun~ I kick the holy water out of her hands and pin her down. "Who are you!?" I say with, unnoticeable fake, fear. "Meri please let my fiancé go" ciel says. Fiance!? Fucking hell this is gonna be harder than expected. I get off of the blonde and run to rudy clinging onto him "nice acting I actually thought you were scared for a sec" rudy whispers to me. I smile into his vest. Now time to reveal them "wait did she say a demon like you?" I say fear lacing my voice. Ciel looks at me with a scared/sad/confused expression. "She meant nothing by that" he said not being able to look me in the eye. "Fine I need to go somewhere now if You'll excuse me" I say angrily he thinks that he can't tell me... Ciel nods sadly and I run away with rudy following me.