Chapter 12 ~Rudy and £¢€¥¢~

(There's gonna be a ton of time skips, so instead of putting time skip I'm gonna put double spaces in between, you know what I mean?)
Rudy's POV.

I look at Meri and smile. She looks so happy, she's really grown up
FLASHBACK
"Leave her alone" I yell as Meri hides behind me. The girl with pale skin and black hair stood beside me. She growls at Meris father. "Move out of the way  £¢€¥¢, Rudy" he says as he pushes us aside. I growl and cut his arm off. "Don't touch her!" He glares at me and leaves. Meri clings onto me as the black haired girl hugs her. "Its okay Meri, we'll always protect you"

"She left!" Meri cries. I push her away. "Its your fault, you told her to tell her parents how she feels!" Meri looks at me sadly as she continues to cry. I sigh and hug her. "I'm sorry...I just... I miss her" Meri hugs back and holds onto the bracelet that the girl with black hair gave her. We may be forced to forget you, but we'll never forget what you did for us £¢€¥¢

"Rudy I....I like girls and boys" meri confesses as she looks away. I smile at her and hug her. "Its okay....no need to hold it back" meri starts crying as she tightly hugs me. "Why are you crying?!"

"Rudy!" Meri yells as she tackles me.I groan and push her aside. "What the hell" she just smiles at me. "Rudy I met this girl, her names pidge and she's amazing. She's human, but that's okay." Meri continues to talk about this girl. I roll my eyes and walk away.

I groan as Meri introduces me to pidge. "Nice to meet you Rudy" pidge smiles at me as she holds Meris hand. "Nice to meet you too. Pidge" I say as I look at her, with no expression. I'm happy she found someone. And I see that their marks match. That's great, let's hope her main soulmate doesn't get in the way.

"Rudy she's gone" Meri cries as she clings onto me. "I don't know where she went, but she's gone" I hug her. "Don't worry we'll find her." Why...is..my heart happy about this? Meri cries even harder. "I should of just ended it back then" my eyes widen. Wait did sh-

"Meri!" I run out of the rubble and run to Meri. I should of never let her go to the garisson. The shuttle opens and a beat up Meri comes out of it. "Who...who are you?" Meri says as she looks at me. My eyes widen. She...she doesn't remember me.... "I'm Rudy...I'm... I'm your butler." Meri looks at me confused yet slowly nods, putting her trust on me and following me. "Here" I give her some tea. She smiles and drinks it. I look at her hand and see that the bracelet is still there. "You still have that?" Meri looks at the bracelet and smiles. "I don't know how I got it...but it means a lot to me. " Meri looks at me with the most innocent eyes, making me smile.

"I found him Rudy!" Meri yells as she looks at me excited. "Who did you find?" I say as I look at her. "My soulmate, I finally found him" Meri smiles at me why...why do I feel heartbroken? "That's great!"

We arrived at the Phantomhive Manor. Meri runs out of the carriage. "Meri wait!" Before I know it Meri ran to the door. She left me behind like it was nothing...

"I just...half of the time he pretends I'm not there" Meri complains as she sighs. "I don't know what to do anymore.... maybe I should give up...he obviously loves Lizzie..." Meri tears up and hugs me. "Don't give up... Trust me you two are meant to be together.." I smile at her as she sadly smiles back.

"Hey ciel you know... Meri is gonna go to the garden.. You should go with her" I smile at him. "Why don't you go?" He says as he looks at me. I just smile "I have to do something else, but here" I give him a bouquet of Forget-me-nots. "Give them to her, you two have tension and need to get along. So give this to her so that you guys can get along" I smile as he walks to the garden.
FLASHBACK ENDS
Instead of seeing a small kid I
see a young woman. She went from a girl who never wanted to talk, that would hide behind me and cling to me and the black haired girl. A girl who never disobeyed her father and became what people wanted her to be. Now she's independent and fights for what she believes in. She's stubborn and caring. Meri...I've been with you for these past 16 years, and I promise to you that I'll always be here for you. If you ever need someone to cry to, or someone to talk to I'll be here for you. Cause I can never imagine my life without you. I love you Meri, you're like a sister to me. Suddenly Meri stands up. Everyone stays silent as she starts crying. "Meri what's wrong?" Keith asks surprised. "I'll always be here for you too Rudy, thank you for everything." Meri runs to me and hugs me tightly. "You're like a brother to me" I smile and hug her back.

(I recommend stopping the video and playing eerie music for ex:

)
£¢€¥¢POV

I groan as I look in the mirror. My mint eyes are now gone and instead replaced by black eyes. I blink making them turn back to normal. My black hair turns back to a mint color. I grab my baby blue jacket and look around the room. "The hotel is gonna have some trouble cleaning this up." I smile as the guts start falling off of the ceiling and a hand lands in front of the door. "Bye mom, bye dad! Well time to go back to my sister~" I smile and walk out. I walk out of the hotel and walk to the car. I drive away as sirens arrive. See you soon Meri, and you too rudy