Chapter 4 ~Meri~

Ciel kisses my forehead. lizzie runs away. Ciel chases after her. They kiss, promise to mate, then kiss again. "Rudy pack everything, we are leaving tomorrow" Rudy nods and walks away. Its not fair I'm his mate not her. I let a tear slip and lay down in bed facing away from the door. Someone opens the door then closes it. I hear the footsteps go farther away and I let more tears slip. "Father hes already in love with another woman..." I make red wall's appear and cry as loud as I can. Nobody can hear me, I made these walls soundproof. But I'm sure every demon around can sense my sadness.

{Next Day}
I felt someone lightly shake me awake. I yawn and get up as I open my eyes I see that sebastian and I are close enough to kiss. He gives me a smile and kisses my cheek. My face turns red and I look at him confused. "I know who you are, and I sensed your sadness. So today I will make you the happiest demon." I smile. "Thank you so much sebastian but you don't have to" I say as I stretch. "But I can't let my princess be sad because of bochan." (Idk how to spell it 😂) I giggle. " well thank you so much sebastian I will see you downstairs" he nods and walks out of the room closing the door.

{20 minutes later}
I walk out of my room and walk into the dining room. I was hit with the scent of waffles and smile as I notice that my plate is 2 chairs away from ciel. I sit down and look at sebastian "thank you so much sebastian" "your welcome lady Meri." He says smiling. "Um Meri why are you sitting so far away from me?" "Your scent, its too strong" I say while eating my waffles. Ciel looks suprised and looks down. "I won't be able to work today I have to do something with lizzie today but maybe tomorrow?" "Actually My lord Meri and I are gonna to go out for 3 days." Sebastian says as he winks at me. I giggle and blush. Ciel looks at me and him. "I want to go" "but my lord don't you have to do something with lizzie?" "Nope we can do it some other time, so where we going?" He says finishing his waffle. "We're going to the city!" I say smiling. I see a small frown on his face. "You don't have to go you know, if you want you can stay here with lizzie. Sebastian can entertain me" I say with a small smile. Sebastian winks at me making me giggle. Ciel shakes him head. "No I want to go I... I love the city!" He says with a smile. I smile and hug him. Well I'm gonna go get ready, see you both in a few minutes! " I kiss ciels cheek then sebastians. I walk out of the dining room but as soon as the doors close I hear arguing. I look at the door making it basically invisible to me so I can see whats happening."Sebastian you can't go out on a date shes a noble and you're just a servant it will ruin her reputation" ciel says as he glares at sebastian." Shes planning on leaving my lord, as soon as the mission is finished she is leaving the country " sebastian says as he leans on the wall." What!? W-well anyways you can't date her- " sebastian interrupts him." Because you like her? Choose lady Elizabeth or Lady Meri, because you can't have both" before he leaves I snap my fingers, and appear in my room. I wonder who hes gonna choose.... I bet its gonna be lizzie, he doesn't know that hes my soulmate. But I hope he rejects me fast and says the magic words to break the red string.... I change into a blue dress and sadly look out the window.
(NOT EDITED)