Chapter 15 ~Heart Made Of Glass~

(This will be in 3rd person)
{3 months later}

Meri smiles as she walks down the hall. The voices of people surrounding her, giving her a headache. She tries to ignore them but these voices aren't... Normal. She can't tune them out like she usually does to people she doesn't like, these voices are in her head. Her body starts aching from the last incident. Even if it's been 2 weeks, it still hurts. Her body has become extremely sensitive lately and its concerning everyone. Meri walks into the bathroom and closes the door as fast as she can. She tries her best to keep the darkness far away, to keep her depression and anxiety far away. But they creep up through the door. Meri growls as she feels the darkness surround her, but she doesn't fight it, she embraces it. She embraces it, believing that its the best thing to do. She tells herself that it'll go away soon, but she's said that since she was 5. She looks in the mirror and sees a young girl with red hair and pale skin. The girls hair is a mess and she's terrified as darkness surrounds her. She starts crying as hands grab her. The girl  tries to scream but a hand covers her mouth."just give into the darkness, it'll stop hurting once you give in" The poor little girl listens to Meri and starts to give in. As the hand that's covering her mouth moves away, the girl just whimpers. She looks at Meri through the mirror and Meri is able to get a good look at her. Her clothes messed up, and dirty with blood and semen. Needle wounds on her body, veins glowing blue, but the girl smiles not caring about that. The girl touches the glass, and Meri does too. the girl looks down sadly. "This is what we've gone through... Huh...I don't like this... The men use me and nobody likes me. They see me as an object and...I feel sad.. Really sad...will this ever stop? The sadness, anger, and anxiety. Will I ever be happy?" Meri starts crying. I will be happy, I am happy. "I started hearing things...these...voices are... Are rude and mean..." The girl stops and looks at Meri. "I...I wa-" before the girl can finish ciel knocks on the door, snapping Meri out of her 'trance'. "Meri?" Ciel asks, confused on why Meri is taking so long when she's suppose to grab a towel."I uh... Sorry I'll be there in a second.." She wipes away her tears and grabs a towel. She looks back at the mirror and only sees herself. Whore, you stupid disgusting slut. You're only a sex toy, that's all you're ever gonna be. You ugly piece of shit the voices in her head throw slurs and laughs at her, but she just opens the door and smiles at ciel. He smiles back, and the darkness starts going away from her. The voices disappear as he grabs her hand and walks her out of the hallway. He leads her out of the dark hallway that has many monsters hidden. He leads her to front of the house, and out to the bright light. He takes her to her friends and family. Everyone smiles at Meri, and she smiles back. Cosette runs to her mother and hugs her. Meri picks up Cosette and kisses her cheek. "Mama is my little sibling almost here?" Cosette whispers as she smiles. Meri laughs and shakes her head. "Not yet honey, but they'll be here in 6-7 months" Cosette smiles and hugs Meri. "When are you gonna tell papa?" She says as she lays her head on Meris shoulder. "In a week" Meri smiles as she walks closer to the others.
"Hey Meri, do you want to go shopping with me Allura and Keith?" Lance says as he smiles at Meri. Meri smiles don't go you stupid bitch, they're only inviting you to be nice. Don't you dare think that for a second that they care about you the voices say.Meri nods "yeah sure, when do you guys want to go?" Allura giggles. "Now silly!" Lance chuckles and slightly pushes Allura after she says that. You're sounding stupid, they're laughing at you. Kill them, be like your father and kill those who laugh at you. Torture her, she took Pidge. Meri just giggles, trying her best to ignore the voices  "of course, silly me! Yeah let's go, I think we'll fit in my Tesla" Meri pulls out the keys and walks to the car. She gets in, and so do the 3 others. Allura sits in the front with her. Look, you have the chance to crash the car! Just get the car hit from her side, and she's dead! Meri smiles at Allura as the voices get louder. Rudy walks to Meris side of the car, and gives her a bottle of pills. "Make sure that you take them as soon as you can, if not they will get even louder" rudy whispers to Meri as worry surrounds him. He can sense the many emotions on Meri and worries that it might cause the baby problems. "Thanks Rudy" Meri takes one, and drink a bottle of water that she carries around. She smiles at Rudy and drives away. The voices disappear and Meri starts humming. "So...Meri... We've noticed you eating more, and throwing up during the mornings, and becoming a little more sensitive" lance says, as he looks at Allura. Meri groans "I didn't want to tell anyone but...I'm dying..." Allura and lance yelp and Keith's eyes widen. "What?!" Allura yells. Meri laughs and shakes her head. "I'm kidding! I'm actually pregnant, its now been...3 months? Yeah 3 months" Meri smiles as she arrives at the mall and parks the car. "That's great! Oh my god!" Lance and Allura start discussing about the baby as Keith helps meri out of the car. "Thank you" Meri says as she smiles at him. He just smiles back and walks into the mall.

(What do you guys think about the 3rd person POV?)