Chapter 18 ~Meri~

I laugh at one of lances jokes, and suddenly feel worried, disappointed,and scared. I look at the door, expecting someone to walk in. Ciel walks in sadly looks at me. I smile at him, until I realize that the feelings are from him. "Hey Meri we need to talk.." I nod and walk out of the room with ciel. "What's wrong?" I ask him, worried with what he's going to say. "I uh... I need to leave in a few days, the queen is sending me to do something for her." Ciel says as he looks away. I nod "I understand... For how long are you gonna be gone?" I ask, worried about his answer. "A month at most, but don't worry I'll try my best to come back sooner" I smile at him and kiss his cheek. He blushes and looks away. "Well we better make the best of the days we have together, so let's go" I put my hand out to him and he intertwines our fingers. I walk back into the dining room and smile at everyone. "So I was thinking, what do you guys think about going to the game room and play a few games?" Everyone cheered.
1 hour later
"Not fair, you cheated!" Lance yells as he pouts. "I did not! You're just bad at this" pidge smirks at him. "Ha ha! Score!! 7-5!" Ciel pouts as Matt smiles. I giggle and look at keith. "Rematch?" I say as I spin the paddle on my finger "you're cheating somehow!! I know it!! There's no way you got 26 points and I have zero" Keith fusses. I giggle "do you want a rematch or not?" Keith nods. I giggle and pass the ball to Keith. "You go first" he hits the ball with as much force as he can, and I lazily hit it to his side. He tries to hit it with the paddle, but fails to. "How?!" He yells. I giggle and roll my eyes. "I uh... I broke the hitting chipmunks game" Allura sheepishly says as she giggles. "Its fine! Jonathan!" A guy with black hair and yellow eyes walks in. "What's up?" He lazily says. I point at the game and he sighs. "Yeah whatever" he immediately starts fixing it. "How come you have a pool in here?" Shiro asks as he floats in the pool. "Helps you relax after getting pissed when you lose" I giggle as Keith takes off his shirt and pants. "Move aside and make room for me!" He says as he floats in the water. Sage hums as hunk braids their hair. (They have long hair, unable to cut it cause it just grows back fast) "so how can you change your hair color?" Hunk asks. "Mint hair and turquoise eyes are my true form, Lev helped me unlock this side of me. He's my third soulmate" sage continues to hum a song. "Third? Have you met the other two?" Hunk asks. Sage nods "yeah but I picked to stay with Lev. He's... Special you know? He's helped me through a lot,more than anyone knows. When I told him I was nonbinary he just nodded and said 'okay do you want to be called something else too?' And at that time I didn't know what my name was gonna be. And he helped me pick the name sage, and then I kept my foster family's last name." Sage smiles. I look at ciel and see him concentrating on the game. Once he makes the goal he looks up and smiles at me. I giggle and smile back. This is great... I'm so happy Ciel's eyes widen. Can... Can you hear me? I hear someone in my head ask. My eyes widen and I slowly nod. Woah... This is... Weird ciel chuckles and nods. "Dude are you having a telepathic conversation with your wife?!" Matt asks as he looks at me and ciel. Bet you that it'll take him 20 seconds to process once we tell him ciel smirks I say 10 seconds. If I win I get.. 300 bucks. I nod "yeah" he says Matt looks at ciel again. One...two.. Three... Four... Five.. Six... Seven... Eight... Nine... Ten.. I smirk. Eleven.. Twelve... Thirteen... Fourteen... Fifteen.... Sixteen... Seventeen... Eighteen... Nineteen... Twenty... "Oh my god!! Dude that's so cool!!" I snicker as ciel groans. Matt look at shiro and tries to concentrate. "Dude stop you look constipated... Also what the fuck are you doing?" Lance says as he looks at Matt confused. "Ciel and Meri can telepathically communication, I'm trying to do that with shiro" he says, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Wow..." Lance looks at Keith. Keith flails and stops floating. "Demon begone!!" He yells as he gets out of the pool. "Meri I don't know what the fuck is in that water but I just heard a voice in my head and its said its my gay thoughts!!! Oh shit, It just said I can't run away from them!!" Keith runs to lance. Everyone laughs and Keith just looks confused. "Its lance talking to you, mat- soulmates can telepathically communication to each other" I say causing Keith to glare at lance. "You asshole!" He punches his arm causing lance to laugh. Hunk hugs lance "buddy you did it! You telepathically communicated to keith!" Lance chuckles and hugs hunk back. I smile, but someone hugs me from behind. I yelp, but sense that its someone special to me, and calm down. "So where's Cosette?" Ciel asks. I lean back onto him "she's asleep, I've been sending her to school and she loves it. But it does make her really sleepy afterwards." Ciel hums and smiles at the group. Everyone looks so happy... My stomach starts hurting and I groan. What's wrong? I hear ciel ask. I run out of the room and run to the restroom to throw up. "Don't worry ciel, she's just sick" I hear Rudy say. I block ciel from my mind and emotions. He can wait a month to find out about the baby...right?