chapter 19 ~Meri~

{ 2 days later}
"Do you really have to go?" I ask as I cling onto ciel.he tries to push me away. "Yes! Now let go of me!" I feel his anger and whimper as I let him go. "Sorry..." I look down. He sighs and I feel his anger disappearing. He kisses me and I can feel us glowing. "Young master, we have to leave now" Sebastian says as he looks at his watch. I pull away from ciel and smile at Sebastian. "I'm gonna miss you too sebby!"I say as I hug him. He pats my back and smirks. "I will miss you too" I walk to ciel and kiss him one last time.  "When you come back I'm gonna have a surprise for you, so don't take too long" I smile at him. He blushes and nods. "Well we better go, go-" before he can finish ciel gets tackled by everyone. "We'll miss you ciel!" They all yell as they get up. Sage laughs and helps ciel up. "Come back soon kid, don't want my sis to feel lonely" they smile. Ciel chuckles and looks at everyone "she won't be lonely while you guys are here, take care of her. She's crazy So careful" he winks at me and gets into the limo. "Hey!" I yell causing everyone to laugh. We wave goodbye as the limo drives away. "Mama wheres papa going?" Cosette asks as she looks up at me. "He's going to do something, but he'll be back soon." I smile. She smiles back and nods. "Okay!" She runs to Shiro and he picks her up. I smile and look back at the road. I have a bad feeling about this. I walk back into the mansion. Don't worry, I'll be back soon I smile and giggle.
{1 hour later}
I walk to my room and lay down. I feel even worse than I did when ciel left. I touch my stomach and smile. "I wonder what we're gonna name you... I think for a girl..." Ciel if you ever had a kid, what would you name it? I uh... I guess for a girl I would name her asra and for a boy I'd name him Jeydon I hum smiling at the names. Those are amazing names... How'd you come up with them? Asra was my mothers name and my best friends name was Jeydon. I smile. I'll talk to you later babe, I have to do something. Okay, talk to you later I get up and walk around. I see Apollo and smile. "Hi buddy, how are you?" He barks and hugs my leg with his paws. I giggle "where's Casanova?" As soon as I said that the black haired wolf walks in. He jumps on me and licks my face. I giggle slightly push him off. "Good to see you too buddy! Now go with your brother to take a bath" Apollo growls and tries to run away but Casanova grabs him by his neck and walks away. I smile and walk to Allura. "Hey what are you doing?" I ask. She smiles, "nothing, just thinking. I was actually gonna go to bed. If that's okay" I nod."that okay, I'll just go watch Cosette" I walk away and go to the living room. Meri, I don't have much time to talk, but I love you. I will always love you no matter what. I confusingly look out the window I love you too but is something wrong? No everything is fine,don't worry I just wanted to tell you that I love you,bye I smile and shake my head love you too, bye I look at Cosette and smile at her. I suddenly feel scared and groan in pain. "Meri?"I hear pidge call from the ballroom. I shake my head, and notice that most of the pain is from my pinky. "Sorry I just... Hit my knee on the coffee table,don't worry!" I say as I look at my pinky confused. I shake it off and look back at Cosette playing with her doll house. I walk to her and sit down beside her. "What's the name of the girl?" I ask as I point at the barbie doll. "Her name is Martha. And the one here,his name is Lucas." I smile as I notice that 'Lucas' is the brunette barbie doll that sage got her. "Hmm.. Have you shown Lucas to your friends?" I ask, noticing another initial on the doll. "Yeah! Some keep saying that Lucas is a girl, but I said that they don't get to decide what gender Lucas is! He gets to! That they need to mind their own business!" Cosette fusses as she pouts. I giggle and mess up her hair. "You are so silly, but you aren't wrong." I kiss her forehead I pass Lucas back to her and she delicately plays with him. I smile she's gonna be an amazing person when she grows up, she's already so accepting at a young age. Take that homophobes!! A 3 year old is more mature than you!!! I expect ciel to say something about this but don't hear anything back. Ciel? I remember how ciel said he was doing something oh shit sorry, I don't mean to bother you, go back to what you were doing! I smile and look at the dollhouse. I hear my phone ring and get up. I walk closer to the front door,a little out of Cosette's hearing range.I look to see who it is, but the number is blocked. I answer it and look out the window. "Hello?" I ask confused. "Hello, is this Meri Atlas?" The person on the other side asks. "Yes,is something wrong?" I hear the person on the other side sigh. "Miss I'm sorry to inform you about this but.... Ciel Phantomhive is dead, his body was never found, but his plane was crashed into the ocean." I drop the phone. I tear up and scream in agony and pain. No no, ciel answer me please! I cry and pidge runs in. "Meri!" She hugs me and I cry harder. I let out screams of agony. "He's gone! He's dead and I never told him about the baby!" I cry as I curl up. I keep on crying as Pidge freezes. "My mate is dead, he's gone and I'll never see him again!" I hear people running my way, but ignore it and cling to pidge as I cry in agony.