Chapter 8 ~Meri~

{30 minutes}

We finally arrive back at the mansion. "Is everything ready?" I say as I look at Rudy. He nods "yes, I found it useless to put another bed in your room cause she can sleep in your bed with you" I just nod and look at cosette. She smiles at me and yawns. I just smile back and get out of the limo while carrying her. I carry her inside "I will be in my room if you need me." I say as I walk to my room. I sit in my bed with cosette and hold her close, as memories of Pidge flash by.

FLASHBACK

"Meri" pidge says warningly as she slowly walks to me "put it down" she says as she puts her hand out for me to give her the gun. "Why should i! I'm just a waste of space, nobody important!" I yell as tears fall down causing my eyes to glow blue. "You are important, you're important to me! Meri..."I was about to pull the trigger until Pidge yelled out, "I LOVE YOU" I froze slowly dropping the gun. I look at her as my eyes turn bright pink and green. Pidge tears up and smiles at me "from your eyes color I can tell you feel the same... so meri Please stay alive and go out with me." I smile and run to her and hug her.

FLASHBACK ENDS

I sigh sadly "where are you pidge... I miss you" I look up at the sky and see a twinkle in the night sky making me smile. "I'll find you ...it doesn't matter if I have to burn down the entire universe..." My eyes flash red scaring Cosette making her whimper. I look down at her and smile causing my eyes to turn back to normal. She looks back up to me and hugs me. I sigh and get up. I walk out of the room and bump into Alex. "Why he- where did that baby come from!?" Alex asks looking at Cosette surprised and concerned. I just ignore him and walk to the kitchen. He then appears in front of me angrily. "Don't ignore me meri, I am your fiance" I sigh "we found her, she's now my kid" i walk away after saying that. As I walk into the kitchen I see nobody and sigh. "Guess I'll have to make food" I look at Cosette and smile. Cosette looks a bit confused as she looks behind me. I turn around and see Lizzie. ugh this bitch "hello Lizzie, how are you?" I say as I smile and grab ingredients. "I want you out" she says angrily. I giggle and start turning on the stove. "I can't leave silly, don't you remember, the queen herself sent me!" I look at her making my eyes flash red and then turn back to normal. Lizzie looks at me terrified for a second, and then becomes even angrier. "I don't care about who sent you! I want you away from my fiance" I continue to make food for me and Cosette. "Are you pissed cause you can't get laid?" I smirk and look at Cosette making sure she hasn't fallen off the counter. "T-that's not it! Anyways I can get laid, there's many people who want to sleep with me!" She says trying to defend herself. "Really? Someone actually wants to sleep with you when your moans sound like a mouse speaking?" I say as I finish making food and put it into two different plates. "Mouse!" I hear Cosette say as she laughs and points at Lizzie. Lizzie's face turns red from embarrassment and storms away. I laugh and feed Cosette.

{9Pm}

I make sure that Cosette is asleep and sneak off into the library. I walk to a desk and start pulling papers out of a suitcase that I've hidden under the desk. I place them a certain way and put in new information. "So she disappeared on this day...and its been 3 years.... We started dating when I was 9... (We're pretending that pidge left when she was 13) wait why is that important! Ugh okay so she disappeared that day and its been 3 years....she was at the Garrison with Lance and hunk. And they also disappeared. But where the hell did they go?!" I start silently cursing and continue writing down theories. I sigh and stop for a minute and look at my phone. "Its already midnight?!" I get up and start putting everything away.

{1 year later}

"Ciel!" I yell as I run downstairs. "What is it meri?" He says as he looks at me with the same expressionless face. "I think I have a lead to our case" I say as I smile. He looks at me surprised. "how?" I run back upstairs to the library. And wait for him. As soon as I saw him he looked surprised at everything." Okay so for 4 years I've been researching everything so I can find pidge" he rolls his eyes making me growl."anyways so the conclusion is that there's a giant robot but that's a different story, anyways so it lead me to something else to shorten it up it lead me to this demon. She disguises herself as a brunette but her hair is actually pink but her eyes are her original color." He looks at me surprised. "What's her name?" He says as he tries to touch Pidge's machine. I hit his hand "her name is Agneta" as soon as I said that I got a bad headache causing me to fall to the floor and to scream. My vision becomes blurry as I try to stand up. "Meri....wrong?" I try to understand what the person is saying as they pick me up.I scream as images of a girl flash into my head. After what felt like hours I calmed down. My vision came back and all I saw was a sleeping ciel next to me.I look around and realize that we're in my room. I groan as my head throbs and cling onto ciel. He wakes up and holds me tightly. "What's wrong" he says as he sits up and continues to hold onto me. "I don't know.... Suddenly a ton of things got into my head reminding me of someone who I don't even know..." He sighs and looks me in the eye. "It'll be okay...maybe you should rest" he started getting up. I whimper and look at him sadly. He sighs and lays down. I smile and cling onto him. I look at him and see him blushing. I smile and fall asleep.

3rd person POV.

Little did they know is that those memories are dangerous and that 2 people are watching them from afar. Anger filling them seeing them sleeping together the both of them promised to themselves that they will make sure that that Meri and Ciel's relationship will never blossom.

Profile Update!
Agneta: 18
Looks: Pink hair and green eyes
Status: Enemy! Enemy!
Species: Demon
Peoples Opinions: Stay away, dangerous
IF SEEN REPORT TO CIEL AND MERI

(What do you guys think?I hope it isn't too rushed)