Chapter 7 ~Meri~.

I walk to my favorite weapon store and run in still holding hands with sebastian. "Welcome back Meri" I look to the cash register and see him. "LEWIS" I let go of Sebastian's hand and run to the brown haired boy. I jump on him. Luckily he catches me and spins me around. "I didn't know you missed me so much" he says chuckling. I smile and stare into his purple eyes. "Of course I did you've been gone for 3 weeks" he slowly puts me down. "I know and Im sorry but look at this" he walks to the back room and comes out with a knife. I look at him confused as he covers my eyes and cuts my hand. He then wipes away the blood and removes his hand. "Why did you do that?" I notice that he cut my hand with a different knife and notice a bit of blood on to the blade of the one hes showing me. "Watch" I look at the knife and see my blood start to go into the knife. "What kind of knife is that?" Sebastian says confused. "Demonic weapon" is all lewis says. Sebastian looks even more confused. "ive never heard of those" I say looking at the knife. The knife glows white and starts transforming. It soon becomes a girl with black hair and red eyes. She bows down "hello my lady I am anzu, I am here to serve you and only you" Anzu looks at me smirking then stands up straight. "May I know my owners name and what she would like to be called?" I smile at her "you can call me meri" anzu nods. "Okay Meri, I have four forms, the one I'm in now, weapon, jewelry and demon . I will become jewelry when you don't need me, weapon when I sense danger, demon whenever something is really dangerous, and the one I'm in now is for relaxation" I nod taking in all the information. Anzu smiles "that is all you need to know for now, goodbye" anzu closes her eyes and appears on my neck as a beautiful necklace. I look at lewis suprised. "Woah" He smiles at me. "Its amazing right!?" I nod. "Is any demon able to get one of those?" Sebastian asks as he looks at the necklace. Lewis shakes his head. "Not anzus type, you see anzu will turn into the weapon that is suitable for your situation, she has actual emotions and has a demon form. Normal ones can only turn as jewelry and a certain weapon." Sebastian nods. "So anzus type is rare?" Lewis nods. "Rare and picky, you see they choose who their owner is. If they reject you, the blood that you put on the blade will become white" sebastian hums understanding. I feel my phone buzz in my bra and pull it out. I turn it in and see that rudy is calling me. I answer. "whats up rudy?" "Hey can you come to me? We found a dead body" "okay bye" I hang up and out my phone back in my bra. I hold lewis hand. "Lewis I have to go Theres been a death, but can you come with me so we can catch up?" Lewis nods and smiles. "Okay my sister is here anyways she can manage without me" I smile and drag him away with sebastian following.

Time skips

I walk to rudy still holding Lewis's hand. "So his name is alex?" I nod and smile. "What happened to pidge?" I look down sadly. "She... she went missing...." lewis looks at me sadly "I'm sorry...." I see ciel as he looks at me confused. "Whos pidge?" I sadly smile thinking of her. "Shes my ex..." "oh" is all ciel says before looking at some writing on the wall. I look at the writing and see that it says a name. "Cosette... " a memory reappears causing my head to hurt.

FLASHBACK

"Meri" I turn around and see my girlfriend running to me. I catch her and giggle. "Pidge!" I kiss her forehead. Today is our 4 year anniversary. "Are you ready?" I nod and hold her hand, leading her to the top of the hill. I sit down on the grass as she lays down. A few minutes passed until she looked at me. "Meri... what do you think about adopting?" I blushed at the thought and smiled. "That would be amazing" she smiled at me and giggled. I love her giggle. "A boy or girl" "definitely a girl..." pidge looks at the sky. "I can just imagine what she would look like. Hopefully she'll have your hair color and my eyes" she holds my hand intertwining our fingers. "You do have beautiful eyes." I say looking deep into her eyes. She blushes and giggles. "What would we name her?" I say trying to think of a name. She looks at me, her eyes shining. "Cosette"

FLASHBACK ENDS

I get pulled back to reality as I hear a child crying. I look to the source of the crying and see a girl, no older than two, with red hair and hazel eyes. Sitting under where the name is written. I slowly walk to the child and pick her up causing her to look at me and stop crying. "Mama?" The child says and clings to me. I sadly smile at the girl causing her to smile back. "Meri?" I hear Rudy say as he sadly looks at me. "I'm keeping her" I say and look at Rudy. "But you're not old enough to adopt the child" I glare at him making him shiver "do whatever you have to so I can adopt her" with that I walked to the limo. I look at the girl and notice a flower growing on her wrist. "She also has it, well that'll just make it more convincing that she's my daughter" I smile and get into the limo and wait for the others.

Lewis: 17
Looks: Brown hair and Purple eyes
Status: Meris friend, middle class man
Species: Human
Peoples Opinions: Calm, amazing person

Anzu: 18
Looks: Black hair and red eyes
Status: Meris weapon
Species: Demonic Weapon
No opinions

Pidge: 15
Looks: Brown hair and hazel eyes
Status: Meris ex, Noble
Species: Human
Disease: Flower Virus, On back
Bonds: 6
Peoples Opinions: Kind, amazing girl, a living meme
MISSING IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING CONTACT MERI

Cosette: 2
Looks: Red hair and Hazel Eyes
Status: Adopted child of Meri, Now Noble
Species: human?
Diseases: Flower virus,on arms
Bonds: 1
No opinions