Chapter 14 ~Meri and ciel~

I yawn as I wake up. I try to get up, but get pulled back by something. I look behind me and see ciel. I look at my waist and notice Ciel's arm. I smile and lift his arm. He groans and turns away. I giggle and get up. I change into an dress, that goes off of my shoulders, some flats  then walk out. I walk into the dining room and sit down. Pidge looks at me, blushes and looks down. I was about to ask her what's wrong but sage clears their throat. "So sis I wanted to ask you something... What do you think about meeting my spouse?" Sage says as they shyly look at me. I smile and nod." We'll throw a party, as a sort of welcome back thing, I hope that's okay with you?" Sage laughs and nods."okay good cause I already sent invitations" sage just laughs.

{Time skip}

I smile and see that the guests are having fun. I grab a drink and down it. That...tastes weird...  I shrug and drink 4 more. "Meri! I want you to meet Lev, my fiancé" sage smiles at me as they bring someone over. "Hi, I'm Lev, I'm sage's future husband" Lev shyly says. I giggle and hug him. "Its so nice to meet you!" I hold onto him and start falling asleep. "Meri?" I hear sage say as they look at me worried. "I uh... Sorry, im a little tired today, but its nice to meet you Lev" I pull away from Lev and smile at him. He just laughs and smiles back. I wonder where ciel is I look at sage "hey where ciel?" I ask them as I get up. "Um he's dancing with a girl rig-" before sage finished I grabbed a guy named Abdiel. "You're gonna dance with me, and we'll make my boyfriend jealous"  abdiel just laughs and nods. He leads "giggle" he whispers to me as he leans closer. I giggle and slightly push his shoulder. We spin, letting me get a glimpse of ciel. He looks furious "I'm gonna lift you then drop you"I smile at him as he holds me by the waist and lifts me in the air. I giggle,he throws me into the air. He catches me and dips me. He leans in and kisses my cheek. "Go get your man" he pulls me back up, kisses my hand, then walks away as people cheer. I giggle and walk to the bar. I get 2 more drink and down it as fast as I could. "Who is he?" I hear someone angrily say. I turn around and see ciel, his face red from anger. "His name is abdiel" I say as my vision gets a bit blurry. I start giggling and kiss Ciel's cheek. "He's very dashing and such a nice man." I walk out of the ball room and walk upstairs. Ciel growls and pins me to the wall. "You're mine, not his" ciel kisses me and picks me up. I giggle and kiss back. I can taste the alcohol from him, but ignore it. Ciel carries me to our room and closes the door.

{Next day}

I groan and turn around.  I yawns and get up. Ugh my head hurts...so much...wait a minute... I.. Oh shit im naked!... I hear someone groan as they get up. Who the hell is beside me?! I slowly look beside me and see ciel. Oh its just ciel... OH SHIT HE'S NAKED I yelp and fall off the bed, taking one of the bedsheets with me. Ciel looks at me confused, then his face turns red from embarrassment. "I uh. Why are you...uh naked?" Ciel asks. I blush and look away. "L-look down" ciel confusingly looks down and realizes he's naked. His eyes widen. "I-I'm so sorry! I-shit I fucked up.... I'm sorry Meri this was a mistake" ciel starts mumbling sorry and that it was a mistake as he puts on his pants. He doesn't love you Meri its not that its just that...we suddenly did it while intoxicated he regrets it Meri, he didn't want to do it with you cause he doesn't care about you I look down sadly and  put on a crop top and shorts. "Me-" I sighs and look at him sadly. "I understand ciel, you made a mistake. I already know how this conversation goes, don't tell anyone, it was a one time thing, promise that it won't change anything...I know ciel" I walk out, as I tear up I run to Pidge's room. I knock on her door, and as soon as she opens I start crying. "Meri what's wrong?!" She says, worried and let's me in. "I-I slept with ciel on accident and he apologized and said t-that he made a mistake" I hug her and she rubs my back, soothing me. And as soon as I calm down, she passes me her traditional shirt (or jacket)  "you have um...hickeys on your neck and stomach..." I nod and put on the jacket. I smile at her and grab her hand. "Let's go to the dining room" pidge blushes and nods. I walk into the dining room, and this time pidge sits next to me. Ciel walks in, looks at me sadly, and sits next to Allura.
{1 hour later}
I cradle Cosette and hum a song. I look around her room. Once I look back at her I notice she fell asleep.I put her in her bed and sit in her closet. "Back in the closet" I tell myself as I sit down. I hear ciel walk in. He looks around and looks at Cosette. He sighs and sadly smiles at her. "I messed up Cosette.... I told Meri that it was a mistake but I didn't mean it like that. I meant that I wanted to do it cause of something special, not cause we're drunk.... But I never had time to tell her... Yesterday I was gonna ask her to be my girlfriend but... Maybe its too late" ciel sighs, kisses Cosette's cheek, and walks away. I get out of the closet and smile. "He... He does like me.." I walk to my room, and lay down on the bed. I yawn and start falling asleep as soon as someone enters.
Ciel's POV

I walk into Meris room. "Meri are you awake?" Meri jumps up and looks at me wide eyed. "Y-yeah! What's up?" I suddenly start getting nervous and doubtful what if she doesn't want to date me cause of this morning? Whatever its too late to go back now "I...um... I want to ask you if you wanted to... Maybe... Be my girlfriend?" Meris stands up, walks to me, and stops in front of me. "I-I thought you didn't like me" Meris says as she tears up. "I do like you! I'm just.. Bad with emotions" I sadly smile at her. "Look Meri I know I can't really express my emotions... I'm awful with feelings. I usually run away as soon as I feel something for someone but...I stayed with you cause I felt more for you, a-" before I could finish Meri kissed me. I kissed her back, and pulled her closer. Meri pulled away and smiled at me. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend"