Chapter 20 ~Meri~

{1 year later}

I look in the mirror as I fix my hair. I still miss you ciel... I sigh remembering that we never got to bury his body, and Sebastian is nowhere to be found. I hear a baby cry and run to the nursery. "What's wrong Asra?" I ask as I pick up the baby. I smile at her, as she looks at me with her big dark blue eyes, and red hair with blue streaks. She giggles and reaches for my face making me laugh. "You just missed me didn't you honey?~" she giggles and just looks at me. I smile at her and change her into her favorite onesie. "Of course you like the one your father had" I pick her up and walk to Pidge. "Hey! I got Asra, so what's up?" I ask confused. "Well, since the whole thing with... Him..  Um we noticed you don't get out of your room much so we thought, you would maybe like to hang out at the amusement park." She says as she smiles and points at the limo, filled with the others. "Let's go sis! It'll be fun" sage smiles.
FLASHBACK
I hear people yelling. I walk out and look at what's happening. "Look sage, I support you and shit, but I need someone who I can sleep with not someone 'asexual' and I can't go around calling you my spouse! I need to say my girlfriend, so I won't seem weird!" Sage starts crying as he says that. "You never had a problem before!! Its because you found your main soulmate isn't it?!" Lev sighed. "It just isn't working for us. And she's... She's an amazing person who I am just destined to be with. I'm sorry sage but... We're not meant to be." Sage cries harder. "So you're leaving me for her, I left my soulmate for you! Because you promised to be there for me! Because you said that you could treat me better!" Lev sighs and looks at sage. "I'm sorry... Goodbye..." He walks away leaving sage there to cry. They fall onto their knees and continue to cry. I walk to them and hug them. "Its okay... Don't worry you'll be okay" they cling onto me and cry into my shoulder.
FLASHBACK ENDS
that was a week ago... Yet they're already so happy... If they can do it.. So can I. I smile and nod."sure!" I climb into the limo, carrying Asra. Pidge gets in and everyone cheers. I smile "aw shes so cute!" Keith says as he looks at Asra. "Oh yeah you guys haven't seen asra before, well everyone, I want you to meet Asra Phantomhive!" Everyone coos at her making her laugh.
I smile and look at asra.
FLASHBACK
"Ciel look little Cosette! She's So adorable!" I say as I kiss Cosette's forehead. Ciel rolls his eyes and scoffs. "Whatever" he says as he crosses his arms. "Here, hold her I have to do something" I pass her to him and walk away."wait-no i-and she's gone" ciel sighs and looks at Cosette. I hide behind the door, but look into the room. "You are...sort of... Adorable" he says as he looks at her. Cosette giggles and reaches for his face. "Papa" Ciel's eyes widen. "I uh no! I'm ciel c-i-e-l" he says, as he panics. "Ci" Cosette starts, making ciel look at her hopefully. "Papa!" She yells as she laughs, as if its the most funniest thing in the world. Ciel sighs and smiles at her. "Fine whatever" he coos at her. "You know... I've always loved kids... If I ever had my own... I would love them more than anything! But... You are like one of my own so... I guess I love you more than anything" he says as he smiles at her. I smile as he kisses her forehead. "But don't tell your mother, she'll use this against me" he says as Cosette giggles. "You know I have some onesies stored in the basement, but you're too old for them so... Maybe if I ever have a kid, they'll wear them" he smiles at Cosette. "But I do have some outfits that'd fit you, don't worry they aren't boyish or anything, they're unisex, but they look cuter on girls" Cosette coos and smiles.
FLASHBACK ENDS
I look out of the window and notice that we're here. "Let's go Meri!" Hunk says as he smiles. I smile back and get out. Asra laughs and points at the amusement park.
FLASHBACK
"Are you happy now?" Ciel asks as he sighs. "Come on don't be a bummer! Let's go!" I say as I intertwine our fingers and run inside. Ciel sighs as I drag him to one of the rides, and get in. Ciel sits beside me and buckles me in. I smile at him causing him to roll his eyes. "Don't think anything about this" he buckles himself in and looks away. The ride starts and immediately it has many turns. People around us start screaming and I can tell ciel is scared. I intertwine our fingers again, causing him to look at me. "I'm scared" I say as I smile at him. He slightly smiles back and looks ahead. "Oh shit there's a loop!" Ciel grips my hand as we go upside down.
FLASHBACK ENDS
I smile and walk in. Keith pulls me to a game and pays. "Hit as many balloons as you can with the 5 darts okay?" The man at the booth says. I nod and throw all the darts at once, I was able to hit one at a balloon, and the others hit the sides of the dart, causing them to go to different sides. "How?!" Keith looks surprised as the man passes me 2 human sized bears. I smirk "easy, I just threw one,threw the others at it causing them to go different ways, and to pop way more balloons" I laugh as Keith pouts. I suddenly feel something on my pinky. And when I look, I see a red string and that I'm glowing. "Meri... You're glowing.. And your string... Let's follow it!!" I smile at Keith and we both run to  where the sting is leading. The string starts flickering off and when I look up I see a man with short blue hair walking away, I look at his hand and notice the string. "Ciel!" I yell, but I guess he didn't hear me, because after that, he disappeared.

(The end!!! I hope you enjoyed this story! Sorry to end it like that, but it came to mind
PS. Ciel is dead, that was just his ghost checking up on meri)