Chapter 6 ~Rudy~

(WARNING SENSITIVE TOPICS IN THIS CHAPTER MENTIONS OF RAPE CHILD ABUSE AND EXPERIMENTING)
I immediately pull Meri the opposite direction of where she was going. Shit she saw her didn't she. Fuck now shes gonna tell her father and Meri will be found. Meri look's at me confused but I just smile at her "come on the earl is waiting hes at his shop at the moment." Meri just nods and walks to ciels store. I can't let her father get her... I won't let her suffer again
FLASHBACK
Meri ran to me. "Tag you're it!" She giggles as she pokes my shoulder. I glare at her as she just smiles at me. "Fuck off" I growl out as my eyes flash red for a second. A raven haired girl gasped "that is bad language for an 11 year old" she says teasingly. "Fuck you you're the same age as me" Meri giggles innocently "hey my daddy's friends say the same thing as we play a game!" I look at her confused. "They say 'fuck you're tight'.... its a painful game and I hate it but my daddy says to stop acting like a baby that if I want him to love me,to stop complaining" my eyes widen at this. "Meri what kind of game do you guys play?" She looks at me innocently "s-" before she is able to finish her father appears. The raven haired girl and I bow down. He just nods in acknowledgement and grabs Meri. "Come on Meri I got some new friends who want to play a game with you." Meri tears up and sadly nods. I immediately stand up. "Its not a fucking game!" Meris father looks at me amusement in his eyes. "Oh? And why do you say that?" He says. "Because games are suppose to be fun! And that isn't fun for her! What kind of sick fuck are you!? You probably call it a game cause you enjoy selling your daughter!" I yell eyes turning red. Meris father leans close to me and whispers "I can sell her, do test on her and beat her, because she is MY daughter. I own her." He stands straight and grabs Meri and dissapears before I can say anything.
{3 hours later}
I wait for Meri in the park. Who sells their 10 year old daughter to disgusting old demons I then see meri. Bruised, her once beautiful neat red hair now is a mess, her clothes ripped and put on wrong, Face paler than usual, eyes dull.  I run to her as fast as I can. I hug her and look at her. I see hickeys, and what looks like needle wounds on her neck and arms. "Meri..." she just looks at me and smiles. "Its okay rudy, don't worry about me." I hug her tightly "don't worry I'll get you out of here, and You'll be so happy that you'll forget about everything that happens/happened here"
FLASHBACK ENDS
I walk to the earls store and look around. How childish I look at Meri and see how happy she looks talking to ciel. My heart starts hurting causing me to look away. How am suppose to protect you when my feelings for you are getting in the way. Out of the corner of my eye I see the girl with brown hair and green eyes. I let my eyes flash purple as hers do too (they're now talking in Rudys mind what rudy is saying will be underlined what the girl is saying will be bold and underline)
What are you doing here?
Just came her to say hello to Meri~
Liar you think I didn't see what you did to that girl in the alleyway?
That girl was nothing I was just hungry, don't judge me
Agneta I have known you for a long time and I know when you're lying
Fine~ you caught me, I'm here to interfere with Meri and her soulmate connecting.
How do you-?
Hes catching up rudy~ soon he'll kill you and punish Meri for running away~
"NO"  I scream. "Rudy?"  Meri says looking at me confused. I clear my throat and smile at her. "My apologies my lady I just spaced out"  Meri just looks at me confused but shrugs it off and continues talking with ciel. I rub my temple and look to where agneta was and see that she left. Hes catching up... and once Meri sees him her memories will come flooding in. She'll break. I look back and see the earl eyeing me suspiciously. "Is something the matter earl?" I say venom in my voice. "Nothing rudy I just saw a beautiful necklace that I believe lizzy will love" I see Meri looking away sadly. "My lady while my earl is getting lizzie the necklace would you like to go shopping?" Sebastian says as the holds his hand out for meri. "Can I buy new weapons!?" She looks at me hopefully. I groan "I don't know..." one... two... three... and there they are Meri gives me puppy eyes and sticks her lower lip out a little bit. She knows I can't resist that face. "Fine"  I sigh. Her eyes glisten and she intertwines her fingers with Sebastian's. "Lets go!" Sebastian smiles as she drags him away. I look at ciel and see that his face is red from anger. I chuckle. "Whats wrong earl somebody took the necklace that you were gonna get for lizzie?"  I smirk. He just glares at me. "How come she's holding Sebastian's hand?" I chuckle "she does that to everyone who's single" I say causing him to glare at me more. "Well earl what would you like to do in the mean time?" He huffs. "I need to buy a new outfit, so lets go to my tailor's shop" ciel then walks out of his store and walks to where Meri saw agneta. Guess he'll be making a stop before going to the tailor.

Agneta:  ?
Looks: Brown hair and green eyes
Status:   ?
Species: Demon
Peoples Opinions:  ?