Change 2.

The next morning I found myself walking with a tall guy, about the same height as Jake....tbh I think it is him. But I can't really tell with his hair slung in front of his face. And his hair is blue.

I'm going for it...
"Excuse me?" I say with a slight blush but as soon as he looks at with those intense green eyes I know him. "JAKE!!" I said "Yes?" he asks. "You scared me I didn't recognize you!" I say to my surprise he looked surprised "Of course you didn't!" He says "Like my blue do!!" He says wiggling his brows, i laughed of course. "OMG do you know what's in 2 weeks!!!!" I asked like an excited kid, jumping up and down.

"Is it your birthday!!!!???" He asked getting excited.
"No, it's Halloween!!!" I say."I know" he says with a huge grin. Then he flicks his hair.
There's a good standing in front of me. Geez, if he knew what he does to me.

As if right on que "So, what are u doing for Halloween??!!" He asked curiously and when I said nothing he only got more excited. "Wanna come over???" He asked without hesitation "Your mom will let you do that, bring a girl in the house?" I asked
"Yes, why is yours strict?" He asked and when I seen his smile drop "Nope, but if you came over she'd wanna talk to your mom."
*Cough, cough STRICT, ,cough,cough*.

I playfully punch his arm and we find ourselves getting off the bus and heading for class. As the school day came closer to an end I found myself only being able to think about how Jake looked and sounded

 As the school day came closer to an end I found myself only being able to think about how Jake looked and sounded

He was just....cute.

As I was leaving I couldn't help but think of her... Hey is that who I think it is??? Chris!! I yell down the hall and start running. It is "What's up, how are you??" He asked " I'm good I met this amazing girl in September" I say blushing red.

"Holy crap you got a gi-" before he could even think to finish that. "No, we're just friends." I say nearly in a faint whisper "Yeah right, why is your face so pink and sweaty then!" When he said that I only bushed harder. "My point exactly!" He says smirking. "Oh shut up you!" I say playfully swatting at him with my earbuds.

(Note)
Hi guys I'm sorry I didn't udate sooner but school is a bitch.😆 But anyway there is an unexpected surprise in chapter for and your going to have to read to find out😉 So we know that they like each other and in chapter for you'll know why the tile of the book fits it. Thank you so much for reading I'll update tomorrow after school okay I promise.😀😉😊😎😗😘😆😄😝😛😜😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴.....