❤️Her (17) ❤️

(the song is rock. Just a friendly warning if you dont like rock_screaming.)

I didn't know these feelings. They were incredible.

When i finally got up that morning, i decided to text Rayne.

Me:Morning Blue

Blue:Hey Piggy❤️

Omg my heart sinks when she calls me that.

Me:Oh, calling me that  now are we?

Blue:Um, clearly you should see your face when your around me.

Blue:And tbh your cuter that a piglet so, it'll do till i find something cuter😘

Me:Are you in school

Blue:Yeah but i hate gym anyways. 😢😢

Me:Lol

Me:So hows it going

Blue:Eh. Okayish i guess.

Blue:i gtg, sorry Blake.

Me:Its okay get to class.

Blue:So your telling me wht to do now lol

Me: Yep, guess so, but seriously. Dont be late.

Blue:Okay love you bye.

She said she loves me jakdjfkdncj jdjdnfjfjfjfjdkskjatejandbcbx!

Why the hell am I so childish?
I thought taking another sip of my toffee."Rayne was right, it did taste good." i said aloud giggling at the moment.

I  had feelings for her. I wonder if she knows it.

As i got to class I noticed Jake, sitting in the seat next to mine. As usual. I sighed in frustration.

"Hey Rayne!" He said sounding worried.

I folded my arms. "Hi, im fine." i started to look down trying not to cry, but my emotions were winning this war.

Im happy my hairs blocking my eyes.

He tried to push the hair from my face, but i slapped his hand.

"Rayne, im just worried about you, i haven't seen you in three weeks." he said, seemingly staring through the hair.

I looked up at him and slammed my fist onto the desk.

I pushed my hair out of my face revealing that i had been crying.
It seemed like when i did that everyone moved out of the way.

"YOU DIDN'T CARE! YOU COULDN'T HAVE AND I SEEN YOU IN THE PARK KISSING AMBER! YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT AND I DON'T NEED YOU IN MY LIFE. YOUR NOTHING BUT A FUCKING LIAR,CHEATER, AND THE SADDEST THING.... '"

I paused and stopped yelling.

"i loved you, and you didn't even know what love was...'"

I look at him in anger and now slowly but surely turning into hatred.

"Hope you enjoy the relationship your in now." i roll my eyes and storm out of the door, leaving the situation behind.

I didn't even want anything to do with him. I saw Amber in the hall as i was heading for door, which she stepped her thin ass in front of.

"Hey, you" she said with a sarcastic smirk on her over powdered face. God she uses more makeup then the creatures on Face-off do.

"hi" i say putting on the mask i bear to wear, i hated putting it on but it'll have to do.

"Where are you going!" she asked me, showing me that smile that tore at the makeup on her face.

"Im going to gym." i say plain jane.

"oh cool what are we doing in gym?" she said testing my patience. I wanted to rip the weave out of her head but it looked bad enough on her.

"In gym we're playing softball. Oh and i lobe you outfit, pink really suits you!" i say trying to speed uo the conversation.

She smiled and went wherever. I didnt fucking care. I just wanted to see Blake so i could talk to him.

I burst through the doors and hopped on a nearby train.

They only lived a state over and it was Georgia. I only knew since I live in Kentucky.

I hopped off the train and began to walk until i seen a place giving away bikes.

All of them were in great condition so i went up and got one.

So now i was biking to his house. But then I saw a girl and boy on the beachside, obviously a couple. Then i seen the third wheel, following behind with his head hung down.

I decided to text before rushing.

Me:Hey blake.

And then i looked up and the third wheel pulled out his teal phone.

It seemed as if the message gave a location of where from. He turned my way and started running so i rolled down the hill and got to my feet running.

When we were close i jumped up and started flying towards him. He caught me spinning a few times till my feet were on the ground.

It was like dancing but hugging at the same time.

I looked up. "I Love you." i said breathing.

I heard him giggle. "I Love you too." i pulled away and kissed him. Then i heard the shudder of a photo being taken.

"Scrapbook!" Austin said laughing and tucking his phone away.

I held Blake's hand as we walked along beachside, shoeless, and happy.

"There's something I wanna try with you guys."
i said looking at the three.

Austin had a knowing expression, Ally had the 'Oh Shit' face and Blake got a nosebleed.

"Blake, what your thinking was definately not what im thinking."
I say laughing.

We walked up the the edge of the bridge that i jumped off of before.

I hopped on top of Blakes shoulders and Ally did the same with Austin.

Then they got to the edge of the bridge. Since thats all i told them to do. Then i pinched Austins arm. When i jumped he landed on the edge barley and lost his balance.

I could hear him screaming and Ally's laughter.
That girls always been that crazy.

Blake knew the drill and just threw us over. He screamed until we got in the water.

Austin and Ally were laughing at eachother. And then turned to me and Blake and said "LET'S DO THAT AGAIN!" at the same time.

We swam back to shore and spent like five hours jumping off the bridge.

By the time we were tired it was 7:47.

Austin and Ally drove home and Blake and I walked to his house.

We went upstairs and took off out now damp clothes and hung them up. Blake gave me a super long hoodie. As long as it covered my ass i didnt care.