The House 6.

As I walked up stairs. I was scared. He is mad at you. Your
An idiot for trying to kill her in front of him. Look you could've said Catch meh outsie how bou dat, and killed her after your date. But we aren't dating you stupid...

I went in the door. He was sleeping. My mind was barfing fucking rainbows over how adorable he was sleep. Omg he's so adorable! As if on que my phone rings with a message.

It was Alicia. I had set her ringtone to Spring Day by BTS. It's basically the way I felt after she moved but in song form.

Alicia: Hey Bitch!

Me: Hey, how's my favorite hoe.

Alicia: I'm great how are you

Me:I'm great I'm spending winter break with Jake

Alicia:That's cool Austin's coming to spend it with me

Me: oh r we getting serious now!

Alicia:Oh shut up you, Jake likes you.

Me:Oh really, how do you know.

Alicia:did you not see him. You were the only person he'd look at!😙😉

Me: Oh whatever. We need to celebrate. We got 4 months and school's out. This is fucking great!😋

Alicia:I Know. Gtg my baby's here😍

Me: Okay, do have too much fun 😘

Alicia: I wish. Later hoe

Me: okay I'm going to miss you

Alicia: Whatever your my main hoe.

Me: Good, I better be or bitches beware.

I looked up and peek in his room. It was nice. Sky blue walls, drawings hanging on them, a dresser and nightstand, a teal alarm clock.

I took a step in and his dog noticed me. He ran up to me and greeted me by jumping twice. I held out my hand and he gave me paw. Awe I didn't know he had a German Shepherd. His name tag said Lucky. I went up and sat on the edge of Jake's bed. God he's a heavy sleeper.

And his rooms clean. I just took my sleeping bag and balled up in the bottom of in and fell asleep like that.

I woke up at 3 in the morning and Jake was laying next to me reading and listening to a familiar song.."Can I borrow an earbud?" I said to his surprise. "Sure!" He said handing me the one on my side of him (left). As soon as I put it he I knew what he was listening. Jgfuvfujbhkk HE LISTENS TO BTS TOO!! My mind yelled at me. I just kept my mouth shut and listened to the music.

Is Fire his favorite song? My mind asked.

I would ask him myself but he was sleeping again. Does he always fall asleep so quickly? I just went with it and went to sleep to.

Guys I'm sorry this is short. I have school in the morning and I'll start the next chapter off with them waking up. Spoiler Jake tells her how he feels. It's a surprise so goodnight love you all!😍😘😝😜❤💓💔💕💖💗💘💙❣💟💞💝💜💛💚