Break Begins 7.

That morning when I woke up, it was 6am. I'm the only one up besides Lucky(the dog). When Jake finally woke up he looked terrified of something, He sat up and look around.

Then I seen something run down his face so I hugged him.
"It's going to be okay. I'm here for you." My voice cracked. Oh shit now I'm crying. After that I just stayed quiet and let him cry on my shoulder.

When we were done balling our eyes out we went downstairs to the kitchen and he made coffee for him and tea for me. "About Friday,…" he said and paused. Oh CrAp.

"I didn't leave because you scared me, as a matter of fact I didn't leave at all when I get scared I become transparent." He said half smiling. Relief

"Oh, I just thought I had scared you away. You didn't answer any of my texts or calls. And you didn't talk much when I got here." I said relived. I made her think that... I'm a fucking whimp. I'm sorry...

"Hey I got you something for what you did on Halloween!" Trying to abandon the topic, While I said grinning like a fool. "Oh, really? What is it." I asked grinning back. She went to the fridge and pulled out a pink box. Just like the one with all those chocolates I gave her.

"You got me chocolates too?" I said wondering. She just giggled. God, was she touched by Jesus himself?

She handed me the box with an excited expression on her face.
"Open it." I heard her whisper, bitting her bottom lip. Ohyohvffhdddhgfjjkkkjbxryh.... Oh my goodness. Snap out of it Jake. I shook my head. I pulled the loose string of the bow on the box and pulled up the four flaps holding it closed.

DOUGHNUTS AND MARYINETTS! (Maryinetts are like shortcakes.... but shorter. If you dont know)
My mind, heart, and mouth screamed in unison.
I looked at the box and  the flavors were labeled on a half sheet of paper.

3 lemon Marys
3 cherry Marys
3 Orange Marys
2 strawberry Marys
2 Chocolate Doughnuts
2 Powder Sugar Doughnuts
4 glazed doughnuts And
3 strawberry frosted doughnuts.
Enjoy!!!

I looked at Rayne and she was smiling. I run up picked her up and spun around. "Thank you, thank you, thank you,thank you!"
I said happily. I looked up to see her looking down at me smiling, blushing, and laughing.

I put her down quickly and gently. Realizing I just did that blushing burgundy clearly embarrassed.

She just smiled widley and I almost fainted. "Thank you!" I say again smiling. "No problem!" She said looking up at me. I picked up one of the little cakes and bit into  it. Oh my God this is fucking delishous!(I spelled that wrong sorry)

"Have you tried these yet?!" I asked Rayne. "Yes, my mom works at the bakery." I said smiling. Oh my god, Stop doing that your killing me!" Then I guessed she heard that cause she started laughing.

About an hour later. "Hey, what's this?" She asked holding up the bag I thought I left when moving here, "I think that's the bag I put all my electronic devices in when I was packing to move." I said questioningly.

"Does it have a bunch of chords and things. "Yes!" She said holding up my Xbox and controller.

"CAN I PLAY THIS?!" she asked excitedly and smiling. "Wow, didn't know you could get loud." I say teasing. Then she pouts "No, don't pout it's too cute!" I say clinching my chest falling on my bed backwards.

Then she gives me a death look tand I'm rolling across the floor laughing. "Yeah, you can play it, just let me hook it up first. "No need!" She says walking towards my TV.

I watched her closely and she hooked it up by herself with only 3 cords and got it the first try. "Wow, it usually takes me 7 tries, 3 strokes and 10 babies." I say sarcastically laughing. She laughs "I'm sure guys can't have children." She says playfully swatting and my arm.

Next thing u know she's got 5 piles of video games sitting next to her with a Faygo Creme Soda. I watch her play Gears of War and she's actually kinda cute playing video games.

Dispite the various horror screams and how she shoots their heads off their shoulders with one shoot. She leans the way she's trying to go, and then leans in when she's starting to win. It's cute like she's a little kid.

Then she plays Battlefield next and I sit down and play with we for about an hour. By the time I get up I notice that we both drank a lot of pop and ate a lot of chips. It was around 4:20 we stopped playing.

The funny part is even when her left hand was cramping up she was still kicking my ass with her right one. "So you used to play a lot of video games when you were little?" I asked her smiling. To my surprise she said no.

I started cooking at 4:30. And Rayne was happy to help and was excellent and graceful with every step. I started doing dishes and let her take over. She sáuteed chicken and boiled rice, all that was left was gravy and dumplings.

As I was doing the dishes I spilled some water all over the floor washing out a cup. She slipped.

"Okaaaaay.." I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her dead so she wouldn't hit her head and get her. Omg he did it again. The bell pepper and onion she was about chop up fell, I didn't care as long as it wasn't her. She was blushing red. I was blushing i pulled her up and a little closer, I caught my self looking at her lips. WE'RE GOING TO KISS AJDHSISHSISJSJDHFNFJFJF

But the timer for the dumplings went off snapping us out of the moment. Fucking timer. We were so close. I could practically taste the cherry chapstick she had.

After his mom got home my mom texted me.

Mom:Hey honey.

Me:Hi mom!

God this woman.

Mom:How are you!

Me:I'm great, thank you for letting me be here.

Mom: Your welcome.

Me:so how are you?

Mom:I'm great, Jake's mom and I are best friends.

Me: that's great.

Mom: I've got to go, lots of love!

My:Awe, okay love you too.

After the three  of us ate.  Jake and I went upstairs. Which was normal! And we ate the rest of the goodies I brought. "Wow, you need to come over and cook more often!" Jake said rubbing his stomach.

I just threw a pillow at him. Then Ms. Atsuya burst in the door and said the same thing. We just laughed.

I tried to stay up all night playing video games and blasting random kpop shits into my ears. But eventually I started to fall asleep.

No you gotta stay up and beat level 64! I obviously failed it.
I was up long enough to beat the game but I winded up falling asleep.

Oh cuuuuuuuuute! She fell asleep playing a game. Gawd that's adorable. I shouldn't let her fall asleep on the floor.

I pick her up gently holding the back of her head so I don't hurt her neck. I layed her on my bed gently. Turned off the TV and Xbox and I slept in the sleeping bag.

Hello everyone, I just wanna thank all my readers.

I'm sorry I thought I published this chapter. But I had no time to focus cause school's throwing my head all around the place.

Idk if there's anything you think I sould do in the next chapter comment. If you like it so far comment. If you like me text me  (jk). And if your reading this thank you!

As you can tell, I'm going to start adding music to the story. You'll be shocked to see what I have planned for chapter 10. I know I'm not there yet but it's never too early to star planning! Love you all! I gotta go back to hell in the morning.