Different people (pt 2.)

That morning I got up. Happy as can be, and the only thing that could piss me off...HUUUUUUUMH, HUUUUUUUHM, was the vibration of my phone.

Throw it away! I thought while picking up the pulsating device from the table in front of me.

I put it on silent and checked it, completely igoring the messages from....him...I dared not even speak his name.

I followed through till I seen the only message left by my mother.

Mom: Hey hunny! I'm glad your with Ally, Jake's mom told me what happened! It's okay. Stay there long as you have to.

Me:THANK YOU MOM!

Oh shit, I forgot she's at work today.

Then I go to the messages he left.

Jake: Babe?

Jake:hunny let me explain.

Jake: Rayne please.

Jake:I didn't mean to.

Jake:So, your not going to talk to me?

Jake: okay, take the time you need, I understand.

Jake: Goodnight

Does he really think I still fucking care. HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND....THATS CLEARLY NOT ME!

I groan as sit up, rubbing my eyes and pushing my hair out of my face.

"I should ignore it...he doesn't need me, he has somebody else." I say aloud in the middle of yawning and stretching.

I did as I thought and said.

I got up, used the guess bathroom and took a five minute shower.

I pulled on my yoga pants and a rainbow striped shirt and put in my earbuds.

I texted Ally and Austin (Hey guys remember that show)

Me: Yo Hoe I'm going for a jog or run, or walk...I don't know I'm just going to do something.

I was surprised cause I was only two feet away from the house when I got a response.

Ally: Wait can we come with you!?

Me:Hella yeaha

It wasn't even a second before that spring chicken came out of the door with all that pink on.

"Come, what are you waiting for?!" She said waving me over.

"Um, I didn't get coffee so I'm walking." I didn't even notice that Austin was behind me until I was about to fall aside.

"Woooa" he pushed me back to my feet "Be careful, watch your step." He said giggling.

"We don't want to make Alicia jealous, she never falls... unless it's off the bed!" He says laughing.
I laugh to since she can't hear us.

It was a beautiful day, sunny and warm, but then I got a message on Instagram.

I walked over to the bench and sat staring and scrolling through my phone, hesitating to even be bothered with soical.

I got back up and started jogging, trying to ignore it but it seemed like with every split second I was receiving 50 messages at a time.

I sat on the edge of a near water fountain. I then checked the notifications.

QUEEN_AMBER212

Why would she be talking to ME! She's the rival of Danielle. I mean their both so thin they make a piece of paper look thick, and who could wear all of the fake hair and still have split ends.

These two were beyond unbelievable. And then they think their all that, like what the hell.

I get up and catch up with the lovebirds ahead of me. I see them turn and head into a coffee shop.

I sit out back of the building and scroll through the messages sent from the skank hoe.

QUEEN_AMBER212:Stay away from my man.

Me:What?

QUEEN_AMBER212:DONT PLAY DUMB WITH ME. JAKE'S MINE AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

ME:Okay 1, I'm not playing dumb with a cunt bitch like you. And 2 enjoy that relationship cause you can have him.

QUEEN_AMBER212:Okay but you can't even look at him.

Me:Why would i, it's not like I care.

I shove my phone in my pocket and climb the ladder to the top of the cafe.

I Couldn't take it anymore. I was crying, rivers of pain. I threw the phone off the roof. I screamed my head off.

Why are you such a coward! Your fucking pathetic! if you don't shut up I'll kill myself. Haaaah, no you won't, COWARD!

Then I hopped over to the roof top to the next roof, to next, one after the other until I felt dizzy and lightheaded.

I climbed down the ladder and started running, as fast as I can unitl I reached the bright above the ocean.

I turned and seen Ally and Austin running up to face me, but I didn't care, I continued running.

Until I met the end of the bridge. Do it jump! "RAYNE NOO!" I heard them both say running closer.

Do it! Get it over with!  I slipped out of my jacket and threw it behind me. Getting closer the the edge.

3...
2……
1………!

I counted down, bending my legs and jumping over the ending, and into the blue ocean....