Aug 12.†26†

As i pulled into the driveway, observing the house. It was beautiful. It was mint green with a wooden portch and front deck. The windows were sky blue rimmed and had a thick lining.

My here was telling me it was right.

I got out and knocked twice, but there was no answer.

I got in my car and drove around the neighborhood. There I saw Rayne, outside of a coffee shop.

I parked across the street and got out to talk to her.

"Hey!" I called, she looked.
She turned around and tries to walk away, but I walked up and grabbed her arm.

I could feel her skin heating up in my hand.

"Let go of me." She said calmly.
My being the stupid drunk I was, I started to hold her arm tighter the more she squirmed. I turned around and tried to pull her to the truck.

"Oh my God Jake let go!" She said trying to ply my hands away from her. We only got to the sidewalk.
____________________________________
"Hey, I got our-" I looked at Rayne and put the coffees on a table.

I grabbed the man's arm and twisted it, squeezing tighter.

"I think you should get away, like right now, I don't care who you are she's with me so leave." I said with warning.

I could see the fear all over his face when I started to tighten my grip.

When I let go, he ran and hopped into a car skirting off like the phyco path he was.

I blushed and scratched my neck.
"Eh, sorry about that, he was hurting you." I said looking down.

"It's okay, I'm glad you did that." Rayne replied.

I gave her a coffee, they were both organic I wanted to try something different.

We went and sat by the beach side. We loved the beach.

After we drunk our coffees, we went and did flips off the bridge and Rayne was a little better than me.

"I'll give you 10 out of 10!" I judged. We gave each other all the points for most since we were both in swimming in 6st grade

Around noon I got my Bluetooth speaker and was on the beach side dancing. When she was done swimming she joined me and we danced like no one's was around.

But then a slow song started to play.

"May I have this dance?" I asked shaking and holding out my hand.

She took it and we slow danced. We were so close I could smell her wet hair.

When we pulled away we realized it was dark she stole a kiss and ran to get her shoes and I followed, until I tripped on one and rolled down the sand.

"Wa-wa- wat-ch o-out." I tried to warn.(fail)

"Wait, I wanna try." She said jumping on top of me. By the time we stopped rolling, she was on top of me laughing.

She lowered her head and we kissed. Until a waving came crashing into us.

We shared a laugh.

After we got up, We grabbed our shoes and I think the wind blew our shirts away.

We had fun as usual and we both got a really good tan, thanks to the sun. We started to walk home after we grabbed two more coffees for each of us.

"That was so much fun!" She said almost spraying out all the coffee she was drinking.

"Yeah, it was." I said giggling.
What was you favorite part of the day? I asked.
"When you started to roll down the beach!" She said laughing.
"Mine too."I said.

"Happy birthday." I said.
"Thank you!" She responded.