♦New 14♦

I woke up, and went to the kitchen to find the three of them at the table with steaming cups in hand, sipping coffee/tea.

"Morning!"  I said louder than I thought. Ally looked tired and Austin was dosing off, nodding to sleep. Blake was the only one who seemed awake.

Then my phone vibrated in the pocket of my Pikachu onesie.

***-***-7769:Hey

Me:Who is this?

I was trying to choose between slang and using my manners. Obviously, I wasn't going to be rude.

Just before I was going to delete it Blake's phone rung and his face lit up. "ITS MEEEEEEEEEEE!" was all he could say before we burst into fits of laughter.

I sat down next to him and leaned against his arm.

Me:Hi Blake 😘

He giggled "Really?" Was what he said lying his head on top of mine.

Then he got up, "Hey, wanna go somewhere with me...I mean um.." all I could do was giggle"Well since your inviting me, hell yeah let's go!"
I say jumping up.

I could practically feel his inner excitement.

Ally and Austin were sleeping at the table so we were extra quiet, just so we didn't wake them and got caught escaping.

As we basically ballet past the sleeping couple and out of the door, my mind starts racing.

Ooooooooooooooh, look who's got a dayt! Yep, fuck you we're just hanging out. Yeeeeeeah, keep telling yourself that. Look, don't make me come in there!

I am like so trying my best not to toon out and go full blown mind conversations, but With Blake being so cute it made it easier.

I heard him giggle. "Well, your like super adorable too so hold on to that thought." Crap.

We walked to the coffee shop today then he held my hand the rest of his way. Gawd his hands are soft! I think.

"Where are we going again?" I ask. He just smiles at me "Somewhere I know you'll love!" Was all he could say before slowing the pace.

"Here it is!" He says looking at me and smiling brightly. I started blushing cause he was cute.

I looked up and it was my favorite place. It was the PlainGround Carnival.

"OMG, HOW DID YOU REMEMBER ITS BEEN LIKE FIVE YEARS!" He laughed "Your just older, no change, on the inside your still the beautiful girl I met five years ago." As he realized what he said he only started to blush harder and harder.

"Come on Blue!" He said pulling my hand. He still remembers our nicknames. "Okay Bee!" (I think I'm actually going to call my Blake that)

Hay bitchez, just kidding. I know this chapter is short you don't have to remind me.

Blake_Brandon I love you 💖