★Party★ /20/

I was happy to be with her.
Ally was the best girl I ever met.

When sh woke up that day she had on sweats and a messy bun.
I love when she's just comfortable.

"Hey there's going to be a party at Jax!" She said sitting on my lap.

"Okay, did you tell Rayne and Blake?" I said wrapping my arms around her.

"Nope she said she would." She hummed holding my hands to her belly.

"Do we have to bring anything?" I said laying my face on her warm back.

"She said she'd have everything, but I was going to ask you if we could buy some drinks." She asked looking back at me.

"If you want." I mumbled.

"Well come on, we gotta get to the store, party starts at 9." She said plying my arms away from her and standing up.

"Can we just sleep till 8?" I asked pouting.

"Your cute, but no, I wanna be ready." She said pulling my arms and standing me up.

"Why are you being so stubborn" she paused letting go of my arm.
"Fine, I'll suck yo-"
"No, no, no, no, not necessary, let's go!" I cut her off standing up and pulling her out of the door red-faced.

I could practically feel her excitement and laughter, radiating through her smile.

I drove us to the nearest store and we got out and walked in.

It was warm, and had a homey feeling for a liquor store.

She got the flavored beers and I got root beers and regular ones.
We bought 3 six packs of each and paid.

When we got back home we went to the beach for a bit. She hopped on my back and I walked in the water which was warm.

I looked at the bridge and pictured the four of us jumping off of it. I nearly drowned laughing at the memory.

When it was 8:30 we walked to Jax house. We were greeted by her and her boyfriend Yukiyo.

We walked in and helped decorate. We hung lights and streamers, we put out coolers and then there was a knock on the door.

I got the door and there stood Rayne and Blake, soaking wet and panting out of breath.

"Sup bitch!" Rayne said handing me a bag of chips and dip.

Blake stood up straight and said "Sup homies, how ya doin?" All I could do was laugh and let them in.

"When did y'all use slang?" Ally asked laughing herself in a stroke.

Jax was setting up the table with the things we brought.
"She how are you doing?" Blake asked pulling drinks from the bag he had.

Beck didn't even knock she just walked in and her boyfriend stood at the door.

"Come on Sebastian!" Jax said waving him in.

He stepped in and closed the door behind him.

I opened the slide door the back deck next to a beach side.

When I turned around everyone had a drink in hand.

We had fun, we did like 15 rounds of spin the bottle.

(Rayne)
I was having fun and Blake was drunk off his ass. Austin and Ally were dared to wear eachother's clothes.

Jax and Yukiyo went in the closet and made out. I wonder how far that went.

I'm drunk off my ass as well.

"Hey Blake." I said walking up to a table covered with shot glasses.

He turned around and walked over "Yes Babe?" He said clearly.

Wanna see who can drink 25 shots in ten minutes? I asked with a wild expression.

"Okay." He said pick one up.
"Time starts now!" I said taking one down.

We tied with five minutes, but of course I took ten more to complete the timing.

Ally chugged like ten flavored beers and started twerking her ass off.

Jax braided our hair and her hair was at her ass.

All the guys swapped clothes and shoes then started to dance on tables.

Ally and Beck gave each other lap dances and drank their asses off their rockers.

I pulled Blake's face to mine and kissed the life out of him, then ran outside.

When I came back in everyone was dancing and Jax and Yukiyo were sleeping next to each other in the closet.

We were blasting music, drunk dancing, half of us were making out, And we partied till 4 in the morning. That's when I fell asleep.