Holiday Break 4.

I don't feel like dealing with those fuck tarts today.
Rayne's most likely going. Should I get her something to surprise her? Yes, I definitely should. 5 minutes later she knocked on my  door I had my mom answer and when she left I told my mom what I was up to.

I told her how I felt about Rayne and everything, I hid nothing from my mom. My mom gave me an affirmative nod and gave me $5. "This is all I have for now, I'm getting paid tomorrow okay so leave in 30 minutes and be careful, okay." I said okay and waited.

As I was leaving I remembered I didn't eat so I grabbed the 10 dollars I left in my drawer. Then I set off. I stopped by Suzi's sushi and picked up 2 cases filled with egg fu yung, shrimp, and fried rice. It was her favorite. I asked for extra shrimp for her. When the food was done I grabbed the bag and left. It was dangling from my hand. Stop smiling, stop smiling,stop smiling, stop smiling!... Why was I smiling like an idiot. I was walking alone I looked crazy.

Next stop was the store. I walked into the nearest Family Dollars. I know this seems cheap but it's only $10 god damnit! I spent the $5 on our lunch. I walked in and it smelled... good. It smelled like lavender. I wanted to get something that matters but couldn't find anything good. I just bought a canvas and paint. I'll just paint her a picture.

When I got up to the counter a pink box caught my eye. When the lady was getting my bag ready she followed my gaze. "It's a box of chocolates. There are multiple flavors in there. You want itd take it." The lady said. "I assume your going for a loved one. It's free!" Without an answer she happily slid the box in my bag.

Then I stopped by the bakery and picked up a funnel cake which is Rayne's favorite dessert. As I was waiting I flashed to a memory. Rayne was mad at herself for failing a pre-test. So she pulled a funnel cake out of her fridge and started binge eating. It was so cute I couldn't hold my composer I burst out into a roaring laughter, I laughed until my chest hurt. Then I heard the waitress call my name   I grabbed the box and slid it in my bag. There was still about 6 hours on my hands.

It was now 7:36am. I started painting. Rayne dyed  her hair mint green. And it came out better than I expected

()
So around, 1:30 I'm going to walk to Rayne's house and tell her mother what I'm up to. I know she'll understand.

Ms. Otsuki and my mom have been getting along great! Ms. Otsuki's element is wind and Earth. Mines is fire and thunder. My mom's is fire and ice. And Rayne's is water. We haven't figured out her 2nd element though. I wait.

At 2:50 I heard the door open and slam. I heard Ms. Otsuki ask Rayne what's wrong then I heard her coming up the stairs. Scared that she was mad my dumbass jumped in her closet. A millisecond later she stormed in. Everything started to levitate. Then I seen her float in mid air then I heard a clap of thunder in her room.
But then the closet doors swung open and she was standing there staring at me. While the scene behind her started going to normal. The expression on her face was hurt,pain, it was so many emotions it was unexplainable. Smudged eyeliner, messy hair, a frown, she held out her hand and I flew through mid air and she placed me on her bed which was hovering 2 ft of ground.

She smiled. "Thank you." She said. "For the food and the painting." Which I had seen she hung on her wall next to the drawing I had gave to her. She placed the food on her bed and we just ate and talked. "My mom said you could stay winter break if you want to!" She said smiling brighter than ever.
I was blushing. Then I had to leave god I'm going to miss her.

"Thank you for today!" She said as I started walking. She looked hurt that I was leaving. I'm going to miss him. G-BYE JAKE!!!

              2 WEEKS LATER

Ray:WAKE THE FUCK UP ITS WINTER BREAK!!!!

But it's 5am!

JAKE: ITS 5 IN THE MORNING!!

Ray: SO WHAT!! THERE'S NOT A TIME LIMIT ON SCHOOL BREAKS!!!

Ray: My mom said you can come over if you want.

Jake:REALLY!?

Ray:yes the fuck.

Jake: I'll be there in a hour okay.

Ray:But it's only 5:12

Jake: There's not a time limit on school breaks 😜.

Ray:XD HURRY THE FUCK UP BITCH!!!

I set my phone down and took a short nap.

30 minutes later I woke up because there was a weight on the edge of my bed. I looked over to see Jake, just sitting there. I sat up and said his name. He turned to me with crying, bloodshot eyes.

Everything faded to black. And then "What are you doing!!!" He screamed "DON'T LEAVE ME, DONT GO!!!" his shreaks making me cry. Before I could open my mouth to speak "FINE, I'M LEAVING YOU!!"turned and was about to storm out then he turned back "I don't even care, I never cared about you!" He says calmly before walking away disappearing into infant darkness.

Why is she mumbling. Oh God she's crying. I then turn to her to wake her up. I sat beside her, I shook her lightly "N-no Jake, don't leave me please!" She pleads before waking up fully with a gasp wide wet eyes to confirm she was crying.

She hugged me like I was going to leave any second. "Woah, are you okay?! What was your dream about? If it's okay to ask, I understand if you don't want to talk about it." I felt a wet stream start to run down my shirt. Oh, well you don't have to tell me about it. I thought, she just sniffled confirming that she heard it.

"I love you." I whispered hoping that she heard me, she just squeezed a little tighter but not an uncomfortablely tight strangle. Oh my geeersh, she's so warm! "I love you too!" she said peeking up slightly. "I'll never leave your side." I said as calmly as I possibly could.

(Note)
Yay you all got to see what was going on in both of their lives! And now we know they are in for the 'L' word. OOOOOOOOO
their in love. Anyways I'm going to try and make the chapers longer so I might udate every 2-4 days. I've got 11 readers so far. I'm trying to see if I can get past 100 😟 this is going to take forever. Thank you to the readers that I do have I love you all and thank you so much for reading my story. Give me ideas every chapter will be better than the last and I'm hoping to do more stories after I finish this one. The ending will be great. I started school again so it'll be kinda hard for me to focus on this + I'm getting homework 😒 God I hate math. But anyways I love you all bye.😛😜😝❤❤❤❤❤💓💓💓💘