🔼Their Coming!!! 30🔽

I woke up early as always. I checked my phone. It had a bunch of missed calls and messages from an unknown number.

I listened to one of the voice mails. As soon as I heard that same voice. I knew it was Jake's. I blocked the number. I didn't have time for him. If he loved me so much he wouldn't do the things he did.

I walked to my sister's office, where she was sitting and printing out birth certificates for Ally's children.

"Oh, morning Ray!" She said excitedly looking over. "Morning Kioki!!" I said. "So I saw Ally, she's going to be giving birth within an hour or two."

"Wow. So do all the doctors here have a mage?" I asked curiously. "Yes, most of us do, and are allowed to use them on the job."
She said smiling.

"That's awesome!" I said laughing. We hugged again. I heard Ally say my name and Kioki and I ran down the hall to 102. When we got in the door Ally was just sitting up.

"I brought your some green apple juice." Kioki said holding up a bottle.

"Oh yay, is it the same one from last night, cause it was delish!" Ally claimed giggling. "Oh my gosh you two." I said laughing.

Kioki handed Ally the juice. "Oh, in and hour or two your going to give birth, and the contractions will start in thirty minutes." Kioki told Ally. Ally nodded.

"For the birth to be a success I need you to lay flat on your back and I'll adjust the bed to a comfortable position. Ally did as she was told. Kioki left to prepare.

Ally downed the juice and we talked for thirty minutes and just like Kioki said, the contractions started. It was 8 in the morning and Austin had her hand.

Blake automatically put the phone down and went to help. Then I got a message from Jax.

Jax: Hey, we're here sorry about the lateness, FUCKING TRAFFIC!

ME: Ally's having contractions, they just started. RM 102.

About three minutes later the door opened and in came Jax,Beck, Sebastian, Yukiyo.
They sat against the wall in the front of the room.

Jax was taking selfies with Ally.
Then Kioki walked in."Why are you redoing your middle School photo?" She said laughing.
"Oh let's not forget about your high school photo." I said raising an eyebrow.

She licked her lips and said "Good point." "Okay in 15 minutes Ally's having the babies. Just as soon as she finished saying that Ally's water broke.

It got everywhere. "OMG." Was all Sebastian could say. Jax was like "wowsers" she went and grabbed Ally's other hand. Austin had Ally's hand, but had the WTF face. I was recording everything.

Kioki got to business. And 15 minutes later it was done. Jax, Yukiyo, Blake and I were holding the children. Ally had two beautiful baby boys and two adorable little girls.

We gave Ally the babies and I took another picture. "Oh my gosh." Was all Austin could say.

"Wow." Blake whispered.