Halloween 3.

For Halloween I was willing to surprise everyone. And as I walk to Jake's house I see he's already out, but he's with another kid so I sit on the curb and think to myself. Why are you doing this, you know your lying, right. All because your in love and trying to be normal, just knowing you aren't. And what if he finds out huh, then your up shi- I found myself talking aloud to myself unit I heard two voices calling my name. I look up to see Jake and his friend, his other friend, a stranger yet an interesting figure. "Oh, hi didn't see you!" Or hear you. "Shut up already!!!"  I whispered. "Hm?" "Rayne, are you okay?!" Jake said worriedly, "Yeah, why?" Because you were having an anxiety attack on the curb and your whispering, "OH MY GOD!" the two yelled at the same time. "What, whaaaaaa!" I didn't even finish before Jake had my arm pulling me in his house. He quickly yelled up the stairs "Mom, we're going to need a ride to school" he stopped "And..." He hesitated and looked at me "We need your help." He had said it so calmly it was like nothing happened "Okay Jay I'll be down in a minute or two!" His mom called from above. "C'mon,follow me." He lead me to a bathroom and turned on the light, but when I looked in the mirror I didn't believe it! My hair started turning white and my eyes pink. "WHAT THE..." i started "I know." he cut me off. "That wasn't an anxiety attack,.. you we're talking to the voices in your head." He said "Weren't you?!". I hesitated at first "Y-yes, how'd you know?" I asked curiously. " The lights stared  flickering and before I knew it the blue haired boy was holding light in his hands. "Oh...you too?" I asked "Yes, now what's yours?!" He asked excitedly. I stood up and closed my eyes, then the faucet on the sink and tub came on and the water started to fly my way and spin in a circle around me. "Wow!" he said "THAT IS FREAKIN" but then his mom walked in I got so scared the water circle fell "Oh I'm so sorry, I'll clean it up!" I said the tall brown haired woman only laughed then her hair started to turn a dark red and her eyes turned tomato red then a ball of fire grew in her hand. "Okay, that save your time!" She looked at Jake's face which was flamingo pink. We walked into the living room and Ms. Atsuya turned 3 pictures on her wall upside down and the wall slid to the side. And she lead us in. "Well, it's been a long time since I met another magi (madg-ee). Since we met another." We stopped in an empty room that had a wall with weapons hanging, and the some button with symbols on them, pictures really. The red had a fire symbol, the blue had an ocean, the green had a flower, the white one had a breeze, the brown one had earth, and the purple one had stars,a moon and plants. Then the black button had a coffee cup on it. Ms. Atsuya pushed that button 6 times and took and button and pulled the button out of the wall. "What crem do you want?!" She asked surprising and smiling still. "French, please!" Exclaimed Jake "Random mystery flavor, please" I responded blushing, smiling and laughing at how sound. "You sound like me when I was 4!" Jake said laughing at me, Ms. Atsuya just laughed and shook her head "Okay, my Nick name for you is Rain" she said then I pointed at the middle of the room and a cloud appeared there and a thunderstorm was there. Jake only stood there in total amazment he looked at me, then the cloud,me, cloud "Your amazing!" He said so excitedly "You sound like me when I was 4!" I replied laughing playfully kicking the taller boy, he picked me up and spun around. Then he set me down gently I blushed  Vermillion and he laughed. God she's so cuuuuuuuuute when she's all flustered, and with those big,bright pink eyes she's even cuter! "Shut up Jake I can hear you!" I said to his surprise. He just looked at me and his mom was looking to. "Yo-you heard what I just thought!" He said blushing his mom looked away "Yes! And I like it, nobody's ever thought of me like that!" But the a cloud formed over my head and started raining "Oh great, I'm going to need a towel in 30." I said. He just laughed and walked away to grab one then the 2 of them just spent an hour asking me questions. And instead of school Ms. Atsuya just taught me the basics on my powers. The around the time school was out I texted my mom and Jake and I just got to hang out, I even got to have dinner with them! We had homemade sushi and egg rolls. Sadly, the time came for me to go home. Jake looked heartbroken and shattered when I had to go. But he just smiled and waved. "I wonder how long it'll take for her to realize we put our numbers in her to-go bag!" Please text me tonight!! I heard Jake think 5 feet away from my door. "I will!" I thought to myself hoping he could hear it.

Soooo, did you like it?! You learned something new about Rayne's life AND Jake's life at home. You've got a new character in chapter 4. And you met his mother, so happy for the reader. Also I need a little help. You can comment or message me any ideas, request,or suggestions, I'll even take your request for being in the story! Thanks to my readers I love you all so much. I'm updating again tomorrow, I'm going to try updating ASAP or whenever I get the chance. Love you all!!😘😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😄😄😚😚😚😙😙😙😋😋😋😊😊😊😉😉😃😃😄😄😆😆😗😗😗😛😛😜😜😜😝😝😇😇