Winter Break 5.

It's 6 in the morning and I'm already sitting here with my favorite person. She's so cute sleeping. I found myself just staring at her lips. They just look so soft and plush.

Then she started shifting and then her alarm went off. The song on her alarm was Spring Day. OH MY FUCKING GOD SHE LISTENS TO BTS TOO!!!! She tossed her phone off of her night stand and sat up. Awwwwwe my god she's adorable.

She looked at me with bright eyes and a sheepish smile. "What's wrong?" "I fell asleep." She says stretching her arms then crossing them. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaweeee..... Then she starts pouting. OMFG! I guess she heard that last one cause she turned pink "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaweeee, don't worry your my adorable strawberry and I'll never let anyone eat u...... unless it's me." I said softly while crossing my legs and wrapping my arms around her.

She just blushed harder. "I object that flattery bitch!" She said. "Oh my heart!Woe is me, I'm just a poor little teenager!" He said in acts of being hurt.
I just laughed. What the hell am I supposed to do with this friendly giant. Both our stomachs yelled at us at the same time.

We crept pass my mom's room I slid a note under her door so that so wouldn't freak out. "Wait." I said "What is it. Oh no you have that wild look in your eyes again, What are you planning this time." He asked curiously. "Well since your taller than my mom and I. We're going to do the Christmas decorations before my mom wakes up." I whispered carefully. The giant just smiled widley  and jumped up and down in excitement. "Yay, I like this plan!" He replied. "Come on!"  I said.

I lead him to a closet loaded with boxes. 5 of the boxes were labeled Decor C for Christmas decoration. I had him pull the long box from the back of the closet. And then we got to work. He put up the tree and string up the ornaments, while I pulled and hooked up the lights. I hung lights along the windows and the corners on the walls and ceiling.

When we were done I turned on the lights so we could observe our work. And I it was beautiful. He put an arm over my shoulder. "We did great! It's beautiful!" He said amazed. Then he looked at me. His big green eyes dazzling in the pink hue the lights shone. God his eyes are freaking gorgeous. I looked at my phone. "Come on, we got 3 hour on our hands." You fool you should have kissed him whhhhhhhy.

As we left I hung the reef on our way out. We walked through the snow to our favorite cafe. We placed our orders and just sat there. "How's your mom doing?" I asked. "She's doing great she got a job." He said smiling cheesily. "Oh my gosh where?"

Just after I say that I hear a familiar, but older voice from behind. I turn to see who it is. Is that, it can't be.... IT IS! The figure running towards me was none other than my best friend.

I stand up and start running towards the girl running at me. "Rayne where the hell have you been?" She said. Yes this was the girl. "No Alicia where the fuck have you been!?" She laughs "I moved here about a week ago!" She says with arms wrapped around my neck. "I'm so sorry I ever moved!" I say.

I felt something wet creep down my back. Awe she's crying  I think as a rub her back "Don't worry. I'm here now. It's all okay!" I say calming down the brown haired girl clinging to my shoulders. As she calms she let's go and wipes the tears with her oversized sleeve.

"Well, it's nice seeing you again" Her eyes then shift to the side a bit."So, you have a boyfriend now?" She says. "Hm?" I look back at Jake's who's head is 2 feet above mine. "What-" Jake doesn't let me finish. "Yep, I'm Jake nice to meet you!" He insists *facepalms* what the hell Jake. Alicia just stares at the tall kid.

''Well want my number." I say to break the akward silence. "Yes!" Excitedly She hands me her phone and I program my number into her phone. "Okay you can text, or call me anytime you want." I say she looked back to her table and I follow her gaze. Sure enough there's a guy sitting there paciently. "Oh so you got a boyfriend!?" I say to her surprise.